The Girls In Their Winterwear

Old December 16th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default The Girls In Their Winterwear

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 16th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

OMG. Look at #22. (Is that Sammy?) Look at the expression she is making
with her mouth. That's just too funny.
They're actually vogue-ing in a couple of pictures. Some of them they
look mildly irritated (but isn't that the normal expression for a cat?)
The rest they look like they don't mind their flashy duds.

Sherry

Old December 16th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Awww, they look so grumpy. Be careful, I think they may be plotting
revenge

Dewi.

Old December 17th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dewi wrote:
Awww, they look so grumpy. Be careful, I think they may be plotting
revenge

Dewi.

Well, yeah, in a couple they look grumpy. But after all, it's *one* day
in the whole, entire, pampered little prima donna lives. They can dress
up for a Christmas card shoot. It won't scar them for life. :-)

Sherry

Old December 17th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

fantastic! how much skin did you lose trying ot wrestle them into their
little sweaters? the p*ssed off looked on the long haired tabbies face
near the end in brilliant, really says it all, they are really not
impressed by their woolly togs are they?
your white one is sooo beautiful

Old December 17th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

Oh, my - is that Bandit in the last few pictures? You might want to call
the FBI and inquire about witness protection programs.

Joyce
Old December 17th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:37:41 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

They must be remarkably tolerant creatures... Sammy looks like she's
saying 'you'd better not come too close or I'm going to shred you!'
but they actually have the clothes ON... I tried to put a jingly bell
collar and santa hat on the girls and you would have thought I was
trying to murder them Tessie tried to bite it off, and Silver stuck
her paw up under it and kept prying until the velcro gave way! (I
didn't even TRY Scouty, for obvious reasons)
Old December 17th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

OMG. Look at #22. (Is that Sammy?) Look at the expression she is making
with her mouth. That's just too funny.
They're actually vogue-ing in a couple of pictures. Some of them they
look mildly irritated (but isn't that the normal expression for a cat?)
The rest they look like they don't mind their flashy duds.

Sherry

Jessie (our tomboy) was the only one really put out by it and she did the
most amazing thing (if I'd have captured it on video I would have won the
$100,000 grand prize on AFV). She jumped from the floor to the arm of the
couch and, in mid air, jumped out of her sweater - she had it on when she
started to jump, it fell to the floor, and by the time she landed on the
couch she was naked!!!! Or as our British friends would observe, she jumped
out of her jumper!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 17th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...mouse_Pics.asp

Oh, my - is that Bandit in the last few pictures? You might want to call
the FBI and inquire about witness protection programs.

Joyce

Yep, I just hope Fil doesn't show those pictures to Nox - Bandit will have
lost face then and I'll never be heard from again! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped