[NASTY STUFF ALERT] What kind of idiot responds to a message...

Old October 18th 04, 01:00 PM
Bobcat

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 16 Oct 2004 09:29:36a, Adrian wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Bobcat wrote:

This troll (whose expletives I've trimmed) gets his jollies by
annoying people who read cat newsgroups. Yesterday in effect,
he told the rec.pets.cats.misc crowd they shouldn't neuter or
spay their animals, sanctimoniously calling them "animal
mutilators". I suggest a cumulative plonk of this person, as
I'm about to do. The address is There's
no one sadder than a troll who can't catch anyone because no
one's reading his/her bilge!

I must have plonked him before as I never saw the original post.

No, these posts (multiple threads; if you don't read other cat
groups you'd have never seen them) were *never* xposted into RPCA.
The first one was xposted by Bobcat, and the OP just followed up to
his/hers which is why you are even bothered by them. The real
question is, why did Bobcat xpost the thread (ok, new subject line,
but still xposted) into RPCA? Maybe he needed a recipe?
Cheryl

I've heard privately from someone else in this newsgroup
(rec.pets.cats.anecdotes) and have apologized to them for
crossposting. Further, I think a group apology is required, so this is
it. Sorry. My only reason is that I have an aversion to persons -
especially trolls - who attempt to disconcert readers of cat
newsgroups for their own warped pleasure, and was expressing my
aversion of them to those readers.
Bobcat

Old October 18th 04, 02:00 PM
CatNipped

"Bobcat" wrote in message
. ..

I've heard privately from someone else in this newsgroup
(rec.pets.cats.anecdotes) and have apologized to them for
crossposting. Further, I think a group apology is required, so this is
it. Sorry. My only reason is that I have an aversion to persons -
especially trolls - who attempt to disconcert readers of cat
newsgroups for their own warped pleasure, and was expressing my
aversion of them to those readers.
Bobcat

We always welcome a chance to share recipes! ; (Other groups trimmed from
this message - YAY I remembered this time!!!)

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 18th 04, 04:48 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:09:53 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

3 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
6 (1 oz) squares of semisweet chocolate, finely grated
1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
24 whole almonds
1/2 cup finely chopped almonds

Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add chocolate, egg yolk and
creme de cacao; heat until blended. Chill mixture 1 hour. Shape mixture into
1" balls, inserting one whole almond into center of each; roll in almonds.
Cover, refrigerate overnight.

Hugs,

CatNipped

scream thud

Theresa

Old October 19th 04, 04:53 AM
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

I see you took the opportunity to snipe on my sarcasm about
recipes. My intent wasn't to put down trollbques. Not in the
least. I like em, and have read some recipes I'd never see
elsewhere, and laughed at what probably confused the troll being
torched. My point was that some of you enjoy a good flamefest as
much as the groups you profess to dislike and it was even more
evident when a reg crossposted a flame. I admire Bobcat for the
apology and IMO it should have been left at that but you just
can't resist posting a subtle jab at my expense. I think honesty
is refreshing, in this group in particular. [the rest is not for
you Catnipped] Some of you may have noticed I don't post anymore,
most of you are probably glad or don't care one way or the other.
I've been reading, we've been sending silent purrs for those in
need, and smiled over the happy news, but I've also seen attitude
that I've never witnessed in this group before. Maybe because I've
only posted for 2 years, and maybe there was more of this before,
but the side-stepping flaming surprises me. Maybe my own attitude
has changed, but I dare any of you to imagine having a
life-changing tragedy that doesn't bring you out of it on the
other side the same person you were before. I've always liked this
group. I'm sad to have to leave it, but most of you don't treat me
the same anymore, or even seem to care about me. I never thought
I'd think that about you. Thank you for the past, and the cards,
and being with me when I needed you then.

Cheryl, I must admit I didn't understand a lot of what you said or what
you were referring to -- I didn't see any snipe in Catnipped's post, for
example -- but I do wish you wouldn't leave. And you're wrong, I did
notice that you hadn't posted lately, and I wondered where you were.
Maybe I should have said something. Sorry, haven't been feeling to perky
myself lately.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki