[partly OT] a little competition??

Old February 10th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default [partly OT] a little competition??

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

Come ON, folks, how about a tournament? It would spur me to new heights, and
you'll have fun with a great game, too....

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

Old February 10th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have
accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

Some of us aren't interested in online games, competitions, etc. Have fun.

Jill

Old February 10th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/9/2010 6:42 PM, Pat wrote:
I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

Come ON, folks, how about a tournament? It would spur me to new heights, and
you'll have fun with a great game, too....

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

I play that game, but find I can only play it once in a while - it gets
too maddening for me!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old February 14th 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

I'm getting good enough at ChainRxn to want to brag and issue challenges to
beat me! So far none of my Facebook friends (that I know of) have accepted
the challenge. You're missing out on a great game - not much clicking
involved.

I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my lap
and/or bat at the flying balls.

My first sco 12,800. The challenge should keep me busy for quite
a while.

http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn

You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
collecting $200.

http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

Joyce

--
Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
Old February 14th 10, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

wrote

| I only started playing a few days ago and today I hit a new high of
| 55,357,100 - for once there are no cats in the office to jump into my
lap
| and/or bat at the flying balls.
|
| My first sco 12,800. The challenge should keep me busy for quite
| a while.
|
| http://www.facebook.com/z.chainrxn
|
| You can also go directly here, without passing through Facebook or
| collecting $200.
|
| http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

It won't keep track of your highest score, but then again, neither will
facebook, apparently... I got up to almost 59,000,000 and then a few hours
later it had my high score showing as 16m. I went to the "reviews" on FB and
read dozens of reports of lost high scores.

Old February 14th 10, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

| http://chainrxn.zwigglers.com/

It won't keep track of your highest score, but then again, neither will
facebook, apparently... I got up to almost 59,000,000 and then a few hours
later it had my high score showing as 16m. I went to the "reviews" on FB and
read dozens of reports of lost high scores.

You need Snagit. (Not related to Hopitus's cat. )

Joyce

--
Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating