Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

Old March 12th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

On Mar 11, 9:54*pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" wrote:
On Mar 11, 12:43 pm, "Mosey *\"=^..^=\"" "
MeOwy"

On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="

I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum
da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch..
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we got da noo nip..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
I feal umaky uthewize..I eet mine fudz n uze da doodlebawx umkey, n
drink
wotz uff wadder, but Meowmee iz wurried ubawot me n I dunt wanna go to
TED..nope.
Mabbee et iz in da ayer ur sumpfing?
We iz awl indur kittez n I nebber go entew da owt..but git fresh ayer
wen
Meowmee openz da doar on da padeo..
I dunt gnow.
Luffs
Mosey
I googld dat sneezing. Itted cud be seerweus or norml. Go tew TED to
fined outted.
Dat wat da googglz awl sez.
MeOwy, a widdl wurryd

Dunt eurry ubaowt me, MeOwy, iffen Iii git wurs,
den I will go tew TED..Iiii fink et wuz da nip en mineown noze iz awl.
Meowmee frew da nip owt.

Wee iz all purin four yoons. Yoor Meowmie ast four purrs on dat
nosegroop wer dey don' gnow how to spel. Butted wee wud purr four
yoons ennyweigh.

--
WooToo, for her Hous, purring for your Hous

Awwwww, fank yerownselfs..
Iam fealing bedder gnow..fanks tew awl da purrz beeingh sent fur mee.
N mine howse tew..dey shure wurk.
I jest wuv yoo awl sew mutch..
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Diddid yoorsewf hazzed a peese ob catnip in yoor noze Mosey?
MeOwy, wundring if da sneezin hass topped.
Old March 13th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"hopitus"
On Mar 11, 8:54 pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" On Mar 11, 12:43 pm, "Mosey
\"=^..^=\"" "
[...]

I don't care if you spell or not. I no speak da langwidge heah.
For a possible explanation for your sneezing see Mama's thread in rpca.

Waffs..Mamaz reepleed tew da thred on rpca
n Iiiiiii feal bedder gnow, fank yerownself.
Her ugreez wiff yoo on dat xplinashun
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 13th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"MeOwy"
Diddid yoorsewf hazzed a peese ob catnip in yoor noze Mosey?
MeOwy, wundring if da sneezin hass topped.

I fink dat mite bee da reezun..yep..or sumpfing in da ayer..
I am fealing mutch medder gnow.
No moar nip fur usses.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 13th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
Diddid yoorsewf hazzed a peese ob catnip in yoor noze Mosey?
MeOwy, wundring if da sneezin hass topped.

I fink dat mite bee da reezun..yep..or sumpfing in da ayer..
I am fealing mutch medder gnow.
No moar nip fur usses.
Luffs
Mosey

Puraps sum freshh nip frum a gardn stor wuld b betr. TuTu
Old March 14th 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"MLB"
Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
Diddid yoorsewf hazzed a peese ob catnip in yoor noze Mosey?
MeOwy, wundring if da sneezin hass topped.

I fink dat mite bee da reezun..yep..or sumpfing in da ayer..
I am fealing mutch medder gnow.
No moar nip fur usses.
Luffs
Mosey

Puraps sum freshh nip frum a gardn stor wuld b betr. TuTu

I twyd sum uff dat..weeee awl did n weee dint wike et at awl.
Weeeeeeee tywd da kynd dat kumz in uh spray boddle tew n yuuuuuk..
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Fangu fur da sugeshtun doh
Luffs
Mosey
-happee gnot tew be sneezing

Haow Dew I Fynd Sumpthin Owt? Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 2 December 23rd 08 04:21 AM
sneezing Chris[_4_] Cat health & behaviour 3 November 24th 08 02:08 PM
Charlie wentid tew TED anna didn't kome bak! [email protected] Cat community 22 December 24th 07 01:30 PM
Sneezing w[_2_] Cat rescue 2 July 13th 07 12:35 AM
sneezing Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 18 April 11th 05 04:06 PM