We sended da toonaz, iz we bak?

Old March 13th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default We sended da toonaz, iz we bak?

We sended da man more toonaz diz year, now iz we bk? O T furry frustrated
wiff all of diz.

Old March 13th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Granby" wrote in message
We sended da man more toonaz diz year, now iz we bk? O T furry
frustrated
wiff all of diz.

Datz whut it tuukt, greedy man, muur toonaz.
p2nya

Old March 13th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz rite anna herselfz kiden read dat on da paije. We iz all strait now
and glad ta be bak. I mizzed mine Harri anna Piglett mizzed Wascal and
Willow kept looking for a note from Paddy.

Old March 14th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrrrt? Ohhhhhhh iam sew gwad tew see yerownsefz bak..
weeee mizzed yoo sew mutch. Iam sawry ubawot da toonas
Luffs n puuuuurs
Mosey
--sew gwad tew see yooz ungin

Datz rite anna herselfz kiden read dat on da paije. We iz all strait now
and glad ta be bak. I mizzed mine Harri anna Piglett mizzed Wascal and
Willow kept looking for a note from Paddy.

"Sylvia M"
"Granby" ...

Old March 14th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 13, 6:20*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Datz rite anna herselfz kiden read dat on da paije. *We iz all strait now
and glad ta be bak. *I mizzed mine Harri anna Piglett mizzed Wascal and
Willow kept looking for a note from Paddy."

Wee awl mist awl ub yoons excep dat Wascal iz gnot loud to miss
Piglett wen he is bisiting hur, wich he did sum ub. Which wuz
incornvenient beclaws wee gneeded hisseff to protek usses from da
snakking turkle.

--
WooToo, wiff lub from awl ub usses.

Old March 14th 10, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you sure iz, we iz beri glad... you will hasta tell da soft whut happined,
Trudi