Herselfz finallie gotted diz figgured out

Old March 15th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Default Herselfz finallie gotted diz figgured out

Mrrrrrrrt!!
Sew gwad yer bak
Luffs
Mosey-
--habbing uh 'uro' sammich..hee hee hee

"Granby" \
Her didn haf to pay uro's but it saided dat it wuz 10 of dem and her didn
see da little box dat said $14 sumphin USD. It verted it for her but her
didn cee dat.

"Mosey "=^..^=""

Et iz sew nise tew hab yoo bak Gramby...n I wooked in hur neet buk n sarw
pixshues uff Willow, Ms Piglett, and OT..*blinks*
yooshure hab uh nise buncccccccccnh uf usses qatz.....grin
Yoo had tew pay da man in uros'z?
Luffs
Mosey
Hiiiiiiiiii Willow..yoouuuuuuu skayt gudgud

"Granby"
Fangu, dem uro fingiez kan get u catfuzed.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:16:23 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I am totally hissed. We had ta pay da man more
toonaz
diz year dan las and dat kauzed sum kornfuzin. It iz all stait now so
we iz
bak.

We purrz for dem dat needs it, cats and hoomanz.

Der iz tu mani messages for us to read all of dem. We iz sorrie bout
day.

Meow, OT!

And welkum bak to yoo an yur clowder an da
Gramby!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/14/2010 3:54:20 PM

I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 09:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
A namez finallie Granby Cat community 21 October 12th 08 09:26 PM
A name finallie Granby Cat anecdotes 1 October 1st 08 06:16 PM