[OT] OK, Where's Our Cold Front???

Old July 28th 05, 10:44 PM
CatNipped

Default [OT] OK, Where's Our Cold Front???

The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 28th 05, 10:51 PM
Jo Firey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Right now it is 94 in the California central valley. That is a good eight
degrees cooler than it was this time yesterday. Since weather usually moves
west to east, it looks good for our neighbors to the east soon.

Jo

Old July 28th 05, 10:52 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

No, we got it. 60F here, 10.50 pm.

Tweed

Old July 28th 05, 10:56 PM
Trish

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

hehe I stole it and you're not getting it back, a wonderful 24 degrees
Celsius here today, loving it!

Old July 28th 05, 10:57 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold
front! Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

We got ours! It's only 81F! Woohooo!

Jill

Old July 29th 05, 01:45 AM
:-\)Liz

We had it yesterday! 70* 2 inches of much needed rain...Glorious...But
Summer's already returning!
:-( WWWAAA!!!... :-) Liz

Old July 29th 05, 02:11 AM
W. Leong

"CatNipped" wrote in message
The Yahoo! Weather forecast says "high of 92F, currently 95F" - WTF?!!
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

We have it here in Ontario. The high of 81F today and 76F tomorrow
in Ottawa. Only 55F tonight. The AC is finally turned off.

Winnie

Old July 29th 05, 03:30 AM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Where is our promised cold front? Hopitus, did you hijack our cold front!
Give it back now!!!! ;

Sorry, we hogged it here in Central Texas.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 29th 05, 03:56 AM
Hopitus

Kwitcherbellyachin' 'Nipped! 95o, you say? How about record-breaking 103,
104, and 105 here.....we did get the "cold front" (snicker) knocking it down
about 10 degrees, plus a smattering of rain if you were lucky: I was luckier
than Monique, who got "sprinkles" - it rained pretty heavy downtown here,
cooling off.
The Deadly Duo has become like big, fat,
kittens again! Rowdy is chasing/bullying
Maluce, she's growling & fighting, giving him back his obnoxious play w/all
her 20 claws.....no longer like rugs on floor the two of them (Yoda-talk
again). Now I think Sherry enjoyed a little cooler in OK
but it's hot again now (nothing like the triple-digits, now, tho). As I like
to say, it's all relative! The difference is that in the Lone Star State, I
believe (but don't know) that a/c is as common as where I come from: a
simple "given" in warm-weather life. HERE unless you live in new
construction the maximum cool they go for is those ^*^%( "swamp coolers)
which IMHO are ridiculous. A/C is a true luxury and not that common in
MileHigh
probably 'cause they'd use it so little time in a year. I did find out that
"cold front" is nothing more than fringe benefits from
some halfassed 'cane named Emily. Hah.