Wee iz hiding

Old March 6th 10, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Wee iz hiding

porter twinklez... MH stepz owt... here ladeez, hafa drink of nip tea, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Wascal, hoo has been Out a lotlot, tole us a scary story about a
SNACKING TURKLE dat bit somebody's little hoofie off. Wee ar scard

Under da bed in Uncl Billz room

Calling da Bear to protek usses.

An Piglett, tell Wascal to tak bak dat storee.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Samantha, Sunrise an Missy

Old March 6th 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:27:17 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Wascal, hoo has been Out a lotlot, tole us a scary story about a
SNACKING TURKLE dat bit somebody's little hoofie off. Wee ar scard

Under da bed in Uncl Billz room

Calling da Bear to protek usses.

An Piglett, tell Wascal to tak bak dat storee.

Purrrp, preeepp!

Mr. GT haz towld uz bout da snakky-turtklez in da wadderpond an
wadderkreek bakk in da treewoodz in da out. We iz not llowed to go da
owt not yet. Daddy sez we kan be introwdoozed to da owt affter we
getz fixxed wat izznt brokken in a cupple weekz frum now. GT sez da
snakky-turtklez here are two kindz. Mozt of dem are reggaler
snakky-turtklez but a few ov dem are alimigator-snakky-turtklez and
dat all ov dem are mean an nazzty an moszly alwayz hungry an effen da
liddle wunz da size of Mommyz koffee-sozzer are not to be close to and
dat da bigbig wunz of da allimigator-snakky kind getz as sumtimez as
da turkey-bird-platter or effen sumtimez bigger. Zo stay far awayz
frum da snakky-turtklez but neffer neffer hurtz dem cuz dey iz furry
importantz to evfurryting in da wadder-pond.

Ennyhow, datz what da Mr. GT sez.

We iz juzt ognna watchez wun, if we seez it, frum a save diztance like
a cupple meterz.

Purrz,
da Girlz

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 6th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

I b'ginnin finking dat da Stormee sew smart in sew menny ways..liffin
in da middl ob da corn feeldz.
mouseyz to da harts content. no snakkeeng turkles.
I wil purr fur wen yoo goez intew da out, da girlz.
MeOwy
Old March 6th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 6, 8:00*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
porter twinklez... MH stepz owt... here ladeez, hafa drink of nip tea, MH

As efferyladee bounces out from under the bed, Missy's eyes are fair
gleaming with admiration

All: Fangyu, hansom brafe mankitty

--
Missy, Maggy May, Sunrise and WooToo
Old March 6th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Efferyladee hops back under the bed. Missy's paw reaches out at the
last second to drag her friend into safety too

Maggy May: Wee can drink heer. Wee iz skared agan.

--
Maggy May

Old March 7th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fang yoursuf, all we hasta du iz fugure owt howtta keep soft anna furri furm
takin da mowseez, Stormmee

Old March 7th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yoursufz iz beri welkum, i duzint likta see anni kittee or little doggie
upsetted... dem snakin turtlez iz beri mean korditnta soft butted you iz
akuli safe inna in, MH, gladta see missee

Old March 7th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

der iz no needta be skared in yourown howze... da hoominz you choozed wunt
let dem in her, NH patting missee paw

Old March 7th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

a cupple meterz.- Hide quoted text -

Dat szaonz wike a prawpurr outcom. effen fun purrapz.
I am gitting skared..oh. oh. Gonna gitted unner da bed an nip sum nip.
Meowmie wil yooz pweez gitted me dat champayn gwass fwum da hihi
shelf?
Fangu.
MeOwy, off to be skared unner da bed wif da nip tonic.
Old March 7th 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 5, 4:27*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Wascal, hoo has been Out a lotlot, tole us a scary story about a
SNACKING TURKLE dat bit somebody's little hoofie off. Wee ar scard

Maggy May: Not hiding neow. Wiff Missy's boyfren an da Bear wiff usses
an Uncl Bill home frum da Sun, wee is sitting roun an playing. We had
a nise brekkie.

Sunrise: Why dint Uncl Bill get a tan?

Maggy May: He was at the Sun _catsino_

--
Will in New Haven

Hiding cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 June 12th 06 10:47 PM
Hiding cat ? UsedtobeRumouredToBe Cat health & behaviour 7 May 24th 05 08:21 PM
Still in hiding Singh Cat anecdotes 36 October 25th 04 04:22 PM
my cat is hiding Steve Sande Cat health & behaviour 24 April 20th 04 12:48 AM
New cat hiding Jonathan Cat health & behaviour 18 February 2nd 04 12:22 AM