Greetings

Old March 8th 10, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Greetings

"mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Norm W."
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, Adam
Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My
mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for
her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi!

Louise (cat of few words)

Haha....I would ask "Has the cat got your tongue?"...but then you are
the cat!!

Norm

YeUP, we iz da qatz..
Wulkome tew da groop, Norm..
Weeeee ulso speek in owr own languge heer, iffen yoo kan unnerstnnad
usses..waffs.
Et iz kawld Catspeak.. n we wike et heer tew.
Yoo hab uh nise week yerownself.
Mosey
-ulso a cat

Buttid et ess notid nesesarilee nesesaree tu catchat,
effin sum kitteez du nottid hav sekkerterryz dat type catchat, an we lub
dem awl.
P2nya , uhgin

Old March 8th 10, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:18:08 -0800 (PST), "Norm W."
wrote:

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi.

I mostly just lurk here.

Gandalf.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100307-1, 03/07/2010
Tested on: 3/8/2010 2:23:53 AM

Old March 8th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

"mosey =^..^="

"Norm W."
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, Adam
Norm W. wrote:
[...]

Mrrrrrrrrrrt? Yup, yoo r rite..siiiiiiii, I am sawry
I dunt fink Norm haz uh kitty n I feal swary fur himself.
Yus, we lub dem awl unlezz dey r trubbelmaykerz.
Waffz.
Fanku, lotz.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 8th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

"Gandalf"
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:18:08 -0800 (PST), "Norm W."

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats are people too, eh?

Have a good week,

Norm W.

Hi.

I mostly just lurk here.

Gandalf.

But we like you, and Kenzie too, Gandalf.
Love
Mosey
and his Mommy Kyla

---