Dire warnin

Old March 11th 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Dire warnin

I iz a easygoin sole. Effurycat an hoomin sez so. I lykes a kquiet life
an lotsa pettin.

Troodur cats spoyls this.

That hoomin frum thu sheltur wuz a bit wurried I - ME!! - wud be meen tu
pore liddul tramatized Cinnamon, wat was bandoned atta sheltur wif hur
babycats. Cinnamon spent thu furst weeks underneef fings, pertendin she
wuz skeerd uv me. Wen she camed out, she had alla kindsa fits jus cuz I
wuz playin wif hur tayle a bit. I neffur saw wun so fluffy. Duz that
sound lyke I wuz bein meen?

now shez chasin me around thu hous. This iz rilly, rilly notted fare
attall.

Thatz wat hapins wen yu iz a furry kind an evuntempured cat an sumwun
brings a trooder cat intu thu hous.

--
Sam

Old March 11th 10, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrrrrt
We gotz trooder catz n uh foo rakkoonz n possumz on da bak pateeo n meowmee
duzznt feed dem innymoar cuz hur got in truuble wiff da snarky naybur hoo
teld da manugur ubaowt et...we dont gotz inny orunge catz in diz
hoam..nope..dats wat meowmee tell dat naybur, .hoo needz tew git uh lyfe n
stoppp et.
Da naybur gotted rukuzzed up cuz dere wuz uh fite tween 2 orunge kitteez
yesturdey.
Weeeee awl stay indoorz.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 11th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
Mrrrrrrrrrt
We gotz trooder catz n uh foo rakkoonz n possumz on da bak pateeo n meowmee
duzznt feed dem innymoar cuz hur got in truuble wiff da snarky naybur hoo
teld da manugur ubaowt et...we dont gotz inny orunge catz in diz
hoam..nope..dats wat meowmee tell dat naybur, .hoo needz tew git uh lyfe n
stoppp et.
Da naybur gotted rukuzzed up cuz dere wuz uh fite tween 2 orunge kitteez
yesturdey.
Weeeee awl stay indoorz.
Luffs
Mosey

Wuntyme, befur I wuz borned, a naybor told Meomie that she shud stop hur
cats frum fiting onna roof outside his bedrum window cuz he cudnt
sleep. She sed she only had tu cats, they wuz bof spayed femayles (an
so notted inturested in that kinda fite) and they wuz bof indoors at thu
tyme.

Shez wundered effur sins how meny cats he thot she had!

Anothur naybor thot she had only wun until she saw Mandy anna Betsy, bof
RB, inna windo atted thu same tyme. They bof had thu same colour stripes.

--
Cheryl
Old March 11th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you wantsa orange kitty??? i kan send tiger, or chester who iz really buff,
or efin oej or barbi who haz a little orangwif ofur kulurz, trudi

Old March 11th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:31:47 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

I iz a easygoin sole. Effurycat an hoomin sez so. I lykes a kquiet life
an lotsa pettin.

Troodur cats spoyls this.

That hoomin frum thu sheltur wuz a bit wurried I - ME!! - wud be meen tu
pore liddul tramatized Cinnamon, wat was bandoned atta sheltur wif hur
babycats. Cinnamon spent thu furst weeks underneef fings, pertendin she
wuz skeerd uv me. Wen she camed out, she had alla kindsa fits jus cuz I
wuz playin wif hur tayle a bit. I neffur saw wun so fluffy. Duz that
sound lyke I wuz bein meen?

now shez chasin me around thu hous. This iz rilly, rilly notted fare
attall.

Thatz wat hapins wen yu iz a furry kind an evuntempured cat an sumwun
brings a trooder cat intu thu hous.

Beauty steels my fudz and Spring chayses me. Two trooder cats!
Cinder
Old March 12th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrrrt? shure, han dem port offer heer n wee kan hab uh partee.
I wil git sum snax fur usses...
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 12th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"Cheryl"
Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mrrrrrrt..waow..dat iz slaree, sort uff...
I mizzes mine Unka Mutt hoo wint tew RB jest ovur tew yeerz ugo
butt he left meeee hiz laowd purr..he wuz ninteeeeeen yeerz old ..
N he had sixx toez..
Luffs
Mosey
PuuuuuuuuuurrpUUUURR seee?

Old March 12th 10, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
[...]

Yu iz wurse off then me!

--