Correction: Abelard Found STANDING in pool.....

Old July 20th 04, 07:43 AM

Cheryl wrote:

lol Shadow used to like to do that years and years
ago. He'd go running to jump on the chair and it took a spin, and
he just held on with his claws until it stopped. But he'd do it
again, so it couldn't have been too horrible.

I wish Roxy would figure out that she could make the chair spin on
her own, but so far, all she does is jump into the chair and look up
at me expectantly.

Joyce

Old July 20th 04, 08:02 AM

Pat wrote:

I also have a spin-able office chair that is almost always taken over by a
cat the second I get up from it. They know that whoever I find in that chair
when I return will get to play the "spin me" game, and I think it's odd that
none of them has figured out how to spin the chair without my help.

I've been thinking of this wrt Roxy, who also hasn't figured this out.
Maybe our cats aren't as smart as the ones who have figured it out. Or
MAYBE they're smarter - all they have to do is sit there and look cute,
and they get a ride without having to make any effort!

Joyce

Old July 22nd 04, 03:40 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Howard Berkowitz
artfully composed this message within
on 21 Jul 2004:

The answer came several day's later. Clifford had jumped on my
ex's desk, and ran across the office-style telephone. He
managed to step on "speakerphone" and a speed dial button.

My sister's cat called me one time.

--
Cheryl