Miss Cleopatra??

Old December 24th 03, 08:22 AM
Miss Violette

itsa a lizard, dey is funfun ta play wif anna if you likes fresh fud you can
eat dem but i think most kittys isa divided on dis, ifin it bofurs you i
will take it away, Tiger, hopin he hasn't upsetted his friend
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Ewww!! Wahzat????

Dyna, backing up

*Tiger takes off again and getz a lizard fur Dyna to have*
Hey not bad for you Tiger, I am impurressed, Miss Violette, who can get

her
own but would rather eat the freezer fud now
Sylvia M. wrote in message
tsi-wo-ni an a-ye-ga-li kud show uz a *reel* meese . Awl I kno ubowt
frum purrsonul axpuurreunze iz fliez an morthz

Dyna, deepryft
.
"Sonam Dasara" wrote in message
HeHe, nono, siberia fudz is de virtooal fudz dat we'ze eats here

on
rpcc, nottid ds coldcold wuns!

C'mon Dyna, join Tiger anna myownself fur sum foodz. Now, I'ze

wanna
see
dese lizzards anna meeses inna da feeld anna meadow. I'ze likta bat

aroun
glittery pom-pom tingy, anna cloth meese soaked in 'nip, butta I'ze

neffur
seen a *reel* meese! Canna youze show me wun?

Mlle. Anaïs, curiously...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sylvia M. wrote:
Dere iz sum Micekreem wiff Carob Syrup an carob spurrinkelz in da

bak
of da freezur, an weez kin awlwayz stop an get sum moor fazt foodz

tu
go, ennytyme we wantz.
, ya kno... iz Siberia Foodz doz dat ar in da freeezer?

Dyna, gettin hongree uhgen

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Siberia fud isa onliest way ta go, anna siber out is also

godgoodd
butted i usa be inna out anna you doezno wanna be der inna real

out,
itsa cold anna wet anna der is meanmean hoomanz so siber out is
onliest out i wantz. I betz dey gotz nip tea anna nip cheesecake
somwhere round here, HEY DYNA doez you know were is da fud???

Furry
sayed he didn't lose it, he sayed when soft moved funishure inna
livingroom dat she hided dem inna container of stuff her wantz

moved
so itsa herown fault not hisown, Tiger, secretly glad dat the
funishure isa moved cause of the new cat trees,... Havin great

fun
on dis trip
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
You'ze a good fren, Tiger. I'z forgot dat I'z can eet

siberfood
heer on rpcc! So les go an try all uv dese tings!
An you'z gotta get your hoomn sekretary in line - howz kud

he
loose da cable tingy fur de kamera? Dese hoomans. We kitteez wud
neffer, neffer loose nuthin, would we'ze!

Mlle. Anaïs afraid to mention that she has never been in the

Out

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
itsa OK dat you doezn't eatz many ofur kindz of fudz. I mostly
eatz myon kitty fudz but here onna rpcc I eatz more than in

mown
house, Soft let me spect herown fud but I harly efur eatz any,
cept some cool dary stuffz that hurk up cool, Tiger *gives

gentle
head buttteers to his friend and startz toward the siberfud*

anna
I did grow furry bout mown pitures anna he sayed he hadda fin a
cable thing fur da piture taker afor he culd do anythin, Tiger
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
I'z'll go wid you ta splor da fud, but I'ze kinda don try

noo
tings - I'ze likes mineown kibble. My hooman bringz home furry
wierd foodz (he uses da excuse dat hez libed abroad) anna

offerz
dem to myownself, but I jus sniff. So I'z'll eat da kibble

anna
sniff what yourownself iz eatin, OK?

Mlle. Anais giving Tiger a soft headbutt

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
we dozen't haf any pictures dat we can get to da puter very

easy,
furry isa suppozed ta be wrokin on it so I will growlz

hisownsef
again, but he is a very slow hoomanz, but he openz canz

goodgodd
anna scratches uses good so we keepz him, I wonner what fud

is
here, Tiger ready to splor da fud first Sonam Dasara
wrote in message
I'ze glad you liked it! Anna dats nice dat we'ze got kinda
matching furs. Doze youze haff a pikture of you anna your
kittee fambily fur my hooman to see?

Les get sum fud den go esplore, OK?

Mlle. Anaïs winking back at her new friend

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
anna i fur gotted, I loved yourown card... Furry says dat

we
makez a good cuuple cause, i is orange allofur, Tiger,

winkin
atta hisown friend Sonam Dasara

wrote in message
Tiger!

Lessgo anna esplore! Where shud we start? Affer we

eat,
I'z'd likta look fur sum silver anna turkwoize neck

thingie
as a Kissymouse gift to myownself. Wanna lik aroun wit me?

Mlle. Anaïs

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra SIlvercat wrote:
Looks like we're about to cross over in to Oklahoma. My
human caretaker used to have relatives here (his
grandfather, I think he said) until they came to

Califurnia
on Route 66. There are some really big Indian

reservations
along this stretch of route 66; what say we stop for

some
lunch along here somewhere?

Cleopatra

Here's a good spot - we're in the middle of a Cherokee

Nation
reservation, and I have some good friends who live here.

RV turns off the highway, and travels some distance

along
quiet two-lane road through some gently rolling hills.

They
pull in next to a comfortable looking residence, parking
right next to a large hedge.

Cleo exits the RV, leaving the door open for whoever else
wants to stretch their paws, and calling out for her
friends...

Murrrrowww! Rowwww!

a big grey striped kitty emerges from under the hedge,
followed by a smaller orange tabby cat

O-si-yo, tsi-wo-ni. O-si-yo, a-ye-ga-li. Everykitty,

these
are my good friend kitties, tsi-wo-ni and a-ye-ga-li.
They're very nice kitties, and will be our hosts for

lunch
today.

the big grey kitty speaks up O-si-yo, everybody. We've

got
a good lunch spread lined up, with something for just

about
everyone. We've got roast rabbit for those of you who

like
such things, a meadow full of mouses and lizards for

those
of you who like to catch your own, bowls full of kibble

and
canned food, and plenty of sweets for those who like

sweet
things.

And there's a nice quiet stream over there where you can

get
fresh water (and hunt for fish and waterbugs if you

want),
and a beautiful meadow up that hill - ah, I see that some

of
the kittens have already found it - with lots of

butterflies
and even more lizards, and logs to play on and sweet,

warm
grass to roll in.

Old December 24th 03, 05:51 PM
Sylvia M.

Well i'yl paddy-paw it furr uh wyle....
OOPZ!! It's tayle fawld off!!
Dyna...in shok

Old December 24th 03, 08:01 PM
Miss Violette

I think ifin you donot eated it hisown tail willz grow back, Tiger not
totally surebout it tho

Old December 24th 03, 08:41 PM
Sonam Dasara

Anaïs, who secretly thinks that Tiger is a *very* handsome kittee,
walks to the buffet and makes a plate of food for her new friend, and
herself

Here, Tiger - I'ze got yew sum moffs-onna-pik anna sum shrimpees anna
bit of sammon moose. Letz enjoy owr meel anna den join de otter kitteez fur
da Kissamouse Partee, OK?

Mlle. Anaïs, feeling *very* grown up now that she's got a boykittee
friend...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Leeme see, letsa seeif der isa shrimpees anna maybe some niptea anna
alzo some crab cakes, Tiger walking wif his friend to where da fud is
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Hihi Tiger,

Dots gudgud dat yew haff yourown clawz - hoomans shudent take
kitteez clawz away! Kittee showz is gudgud. Alla da kitteez are
bathed anna primped, anna lotsa hoomans come ober anna tells alla da
kitteez how bootiful each one iz! Anna if yew are lucky like I'ze
was, yew get a bloo ribbon tingy. Its gud to be inna place where
alla da hoomans are extra special nice to kitteez!

Yew mus be hungry frum alla dat hunting. Letz go anna get sum
fud fur yew. What would yew like ta eat?

Mlle. Anaïs, happy that she has a kittee friend, and that it's the
holiday season...

Miss Violette wrote:
I hasnot efur been inna kittee show butted I wented inna Petsmart
once anna gotted ta pick out ourown cat tree, It was rite afta I was
fixed when notted broked, anna one of those clerk hoomanz commented
bout me bein "declawed" Almos gived soft a heartak thingy, since her
had just gotted me from the TED anna furry had been carrin me, but I
still have mmyown claws I isa just good mannered enuf anna myown
paws isa big enuf dat her cuuldnt see dem, Tiger, so glad his
friend isa happy bout his hunting skillz
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
*Tiger!* You'ze is such a gudgud hunter! Anna you knoze so many
tings! I'ze in awe, cawz I'ze libed a furry shelterd life, 'cept
fur gowin ta kittee shows!

Mlle. Anaïs, looking at Tiger admiringly...

Miss Violette wrote:
*just then Tiger tears away from his friend*
runrunrunrun POUNCE
*he walks back proudly to his friend and drops a dispatched mouse
at her feet for her enjoyment...*
I gotz dis her fur you to try ifin you wantz... Tiger hoping her
thinkz he can be a good purrvider if he has to...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
HeHe, nono, siberia fudz is de virtooal fudz dat we'ze eats
here on rpcc, nottid ds coldcold wuns!

C'mon Dyna, join Tiger anna myownself fur sum foodz. Now,
I'ze wanna see dese lizzards anna meeses inna da feeld anna
meadow. I'ze likta bat aroun a glittery pom-pom tingy, anna

Miss Violette wrote:
itsa OK dat you doezn't eatz many ofur kindz of fudz. I
mostly eatz myon kitty fudz but here onna rpcc I eatz more
than in mown house, Soft let me spect herown fud but I harly
efur eatz any, cept some cool dary stuffz that hurk up cool,
Tiger *gives gentle head buttteers to his friend and startz
toward the siberfud* anna I did grow furry bout mown pitures
anna he sayed he hadda fin a cable thing fur da piture taker
afor he culd do anythin, Tiger Sonam Dasara

wrote in message
Tiger!

Lessgo anna esplore! Where shud we start? Affer we
eat, I'z'd likta look fur sum silver anna turkwoize neck
thingie as a Kissymouse gift to myownself. Wanna lik
aroun wit me?

Mlle. Anaïs

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra SIlvercat wrote:
Looks like we're about to cross over in to Oklahoma.
My human caretaker used to have relatives here (his
grandfather, I think he said) until they came to
Califurnia on Route 66. There are some really big
Indian reservations along this stretch of route 66;
what say we stop for some lunch along here somewhere?

Cleopatra

Here's a good spot - we're in the middle of a Cherokee
Nation reservation, and I have some good friends who
live here.

RV turns off the highway, and travels some distance
along a quiet two-lane road through some gently rolling

Old December 25th 03, 03:50 AM
Sylvia M.

Nottid tu wurry...I wunt tutsh it!!!

Dyna, ufrayd tu lik hur paw neow

Old December 27th 03, 05:46 PM
Miss Violette

Dis isa wonnerful, wuuld you like some of dis tea, i think dis one isa
nootted nipped and dis her one is, Tiger holdz a glass readi ta pour,
Thinkin dis girlcat isa da bestest,... Den we can go ta da parti