Shasta's Staples are out

Old February 25th 04, 03:28 AM
Brian Tucker

Default Shasta's Staples are out

I am new here, but glad thngs are OK. Always scary at vet cuz, pets
don't know what's happening to them. I don't know the history but
continued good health to Shasta.

My photo albums
http://public.fotki.com/Sonscere/

"IIt's not love that causes the pain
Whenever a heart has been shattered,
It's the losing of love that's to blame." VG

Old February 25th 04, 03:39 AM
Sherry

Shasta got her staples removed. Two of them were a bit painful and
bled a bit. But the vet gave us some antbiotic cream for them. He said
Shasta is doing well and the tumor was definitely benign. We are
relieved she is well and thank everyone for all the purrs.

CATherine

That's *very* good news!
I don't like those staples. They seem harder to remove than sutures. Or
Bootie's did withher spay.
Old February 25th 04, 03:42 AM
Victor Martinez

Glad to hear she's ok.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 25th 04, 04:52 AM
Hopitus2

Big relief about the tumor, CAT. So glad to hear it.
BTW, docs staple hoomins (especially head lacerations on kids) because it is
much faster than suturing (bellowing, fighting kids) and because - yeah,
it's much harder to pull them out by accident or otherwise before seeing doc
for removal. Could that be reason staples now being used on pets in lieu of
sutures?
In spite of the skirmishes of the Evil 3 here, no one is ever injured
physically enough to go to TED.....so I didn't know vets were stapling pets.

"Sherry " wrote in message
: Shasta got her staples removed. Two of them were a bit painful and
: bled a bit. But the vet gave us some antbiotic cream for them. He said
: Shasta is doing well and the tumor was definitely benign. We are
: relieved she is well and thank everyone for all the purrs.
:
: CATherine
:

Old February 25th 04, 05:30 AM
Marina

"CATherine" wrote
Shasta got her staples removed. Two of them were a bit painful and
bled a bit. But the vet gave us some antbiotic cream for them. He said
Shasta is doing well and the tumor was definitely benign. We are
relieved she is well and thank everyone for all the purrs.

That's wonderful news all aorund, Catherine.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 25th 04, 02:46 PM
JBHajos

On 25 Feb 2004 02:56:21 GMT, CATherine
wrote:

Shasta is doing well and the tumor was definitely benign.

So glad to hear it!!! What a relief! Hope all continues to go well
and all is back to normal soonest.

Jeanne
Old February 25th 04, 06:49 PM
SUQKRT

In article , CATherine
wrote:

Shasta got her staples removed. Two of them were a bit painful and
bled a bit. But the vet gave us some antbiotic cream for them. He said
Shasta is doing well and the tumor was definitely benign. We are
relieved she is well and thank everyone for all the purrs.

CATherine

Sounds like good news, hope Shasta heals fast.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old February 25th 04, 09:25 PM
lrulan

good news about Shasta. We are glad everything was fine. Please give her
extra love from us.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan