Cat women turn me off

Old January 22nd 05, 10:30 PM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 22 Jan 2005 05:15:35p, Karen Chuplis wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

Mary, why do you have to be so mean sometimes?

Karen, she has answered that question many many times. I quit
wondering what the bug up her ass is a long time ago. Now I just
mostly ignore her, or when I feel up to it, egg it on.

lol Um hmmm, that's what you do all right.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:32 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Mary at
wrote on 1/22/05 4:28 PM:

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Mary at
wrote on 1/22/05 4:10 PM:

Mary wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Please take rec.pets.cats.anecdotes out of your posting. There's a
really good reason I don't subscribe to RPCH+B.

Thank you kindly,

Pam S. expecting to be cussed out because of this post

Guess what, sunshine? You can take it out yourself.

That is undoubtedly one of the most stupid comments I've
ever read on a newsgroup! How can she possibly prevent your
posting to a newsgroup, when it is YOUR post which contains
the cross-posted addresses?

Okay, let me try to make this a little easier for you to understand. All
"Tanada"
had to do was remove rpca from her reply, and no more crossposting.
Meanwhile, why are you still crossposting? Hmm?

Mary, why do you have to be so mean sometimes?

There are so many reasons. First and foremost, censors **** me off.
Second, stupid people frustrate me. Look at where this thread began.
That stupid troll post, then the idiot who just could NOT grasp the idea
of including a snippet of the post to which she was replying. (Even
with Google, all it takes is "Control X" and "Control V," for Christ's
sake.) Then "Tanada" here has decided that she needs to chastise
me for the crossposting, when any one of the fools who replied to
the troll could have woken up and taken out either group from the
group line, or just ignored him altogether. The EVG has to chime
in.

I do not believe in limping before the lame. It just makes no sense
to coddle people who are acting like idiots.

Thank you for your question. I hope I have adequately explained
why I "have to be so mean sometimes."

Well, it doesn't become you. I'll just ignore it now but Pam is one of the
SMARTEST, funniest and nicest people I know, so I was very offended for her.
It's your loss that you have to be petty about things. Good by.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:38 PM
Mary

wrote on 1/22/05 4:28 PM:

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Mary at
wrote on 1/22/05 4:10 PM:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in

message

Mary wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
[...]

If Pam is so damned smart and funny, why the hell can't she grasp
that she cannot control the content of a global, unmoderated forum?
Instead of attempting to shut me up, all she had to do was click
on by. Or tell me how mean I am while removing anecdotes from
*her* reply. I tend not to get ****ed off until someone tells me
to shut up OR to stop talking to someone who they want to
shut up. Petty? Well, thanks for your input.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Tanada

Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Please take rec.pets.cats.anecdotes out of your posting. There's a
really good reason I don't subscribe to RPCH+B.

Thank you kindly,

Pam S. expecting to be cussed out because of this post

Guess what, sunshine? You can take it out yourself.

That is undoubtedly one of the most stupid comments I've
ever read on a newsgroup! How can she possibly prevent your
posting to a newsgroup, when it is YOUR post which contains
the cross-posted addresses?

Okay, let me try to make this a little easier for you to understand. All
"Tanada"
had to do was remove rpca from her reply, and no more crossposting.
Meanwhile, why are you still crossposting? Hmm?

Yes, however I wanted RPCA to know what I was writing to you, just as I
want them to know that I'm writing this reply. SO, please take your
future posts out of RPCA. Thank you very much.

Pam S.
Old January 22nd 05, 11:00 PM
Mary

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
thlink.net...

[...]

Okay, then I guess you got what you wanted, or part of it. As for your
second request--no, I won't. You don't control that or any other
unmoderated forum. So get over yourself. I wanted both RPCA to know that
I am replying to you and RPH+B to know that I am replying to you
so of course I cannot remove the group line. HTH.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:13 PM
Mary

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Mary at
wrote on 1/22/05 5:00 PM:

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Mary wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
[...]

*PLONK*

Well, finally. Now that didn't hurt much, did it?

Old January 24th 05, 12:19 AM
Mary

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote

You are very organized, Howard!

My mail is organized---don't look at my office.

Mine is really a pit. Organization is not my strong suit.

Seriously, when I used newsgroups more for professional reasons, I had
extensive filters that would look at the body of messages, looking for
content that would rule them in or out. It's really hard to manage mail
and news without help -- I have colleagues in vendor support and
research that will get 2000 mail messages per day.

I am curious here, Howard: can you give me an example of professional
uses for newsgroups?

Old January 24th 05, 12:40 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Mary"
wrote:

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote

You are very organized, Howard!

My mail is organized---don't look at my office.

Mine is really a pit. Organization is not my strong suit.

Seriously, when I used newsgroups more for professional reasons, I had
extensive filters that would look at the body of messages, looking for
content that would rule them in or out. It's really hard to manage mail
and news without help -- I have colleagues in vendor support and
research that will get 2000 mail messages per day.

I am curious here, Howard: can you give me an example of professional
uses for newsgroups?

The sci. hierarchy of newsgroups, as a start. Something like
sci.physics.computational.fluid-dynamics isn't a social ground for very
many people. The bionet. hierarchy for biological sciences.

Comp. for both academic and practical computer-related material. Most
Internet engineering work, however, is done on mailing lists.
Old January 24th 05, 12:47 AM
Mary

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article , "Mary"
wrote:

[...]

Ahh, I see, thanks!

Cat women turn me off [email protected] Cat anecdotes 174 January 25th 05 01:42 AM
Sleep Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 04 11:53 PM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Cat anecdotes 2 August 30th 04 04:56 PM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Cat community 1 August 30th 04 04:54 PM
Women and cats Ted Davis Cats - misc 197 June 29th 04 05:21 AM