Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

Old October 5th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

Default Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

Ratfinx picks up the pen nervously and writes in a spidery but clear
paw:

Ratfinx - howse uv Griffiths/Winchcombe
Old October 5th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 4, 7:10*pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[Ralph de Ralf and his sisfur-in-paw Willow direct their clowders as
boxes are removed fromthe teleporter and two small tables are set up.
Willow gently removes the linen cloths and spreads them over the
tables, smoothing out the wrinkles. Ralph takes out the Gest Buk and
opens it to a new page, writing '2009' at the top with a flourish.
Then he and Willow pause, looking toward the Rainbow Bridge now
visible in the mist over Cat Island, and wave at a white cat and a
black cat looking down at them. Willow takes out the small framed
picture of Laura and Vinnie and places it on the smaller table along
with Laura's silver flute while Ralph puts the Gest Buk and a plumed
pen on the bigger one.]

I gess we'r reddy, Willow. Der's Ms Piglet offur der ana she'll be
joyning uz suun. Shall we sign? [He and his clowder sign and he turns
to pass the pen on...]

Hi There, Our famlee is here to sign the beautiful guest book. *I hope you
don't mind if Mimzy n Bob Qat signed too.
They want to be a part of this special day and have been practicing their
penmanship. *They so love all of us, in our special Community,

Ralph de Ralf, House of David
Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
Alice Ann Madre, House of David
Jane Grey, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David
Ricardo Ratt, House of David
Claude N. Dammett, House of David

Mosey, House of Waterman
Pookie, House of Waterman
Sqweex, House of Waterman
Pipps, House of Waterman
*Mimzy, House of Waterman
*Bob Qat, House of Waterman

Hihi! Weez so glad yu cud joyn us at da Ball Uv kowrs Mimzy n Bob
Qat ar welkum tu sine da gestbuk. Weez glad dey cud mayk it.

Willow
Old October 5th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ratfinx wrote:
Ratfinx picks up the pen nervously and writes in a spidery but clear
paw:

Ratfinx - howse uv Griffiths/Winchcombe

Doant be nervuss, Ratfinx. Dis is a furry welcoming communitie.

Jack
Old October 5th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 4, 7:49*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
"Good evening. *I'm Misty, Formal name " Timari's Black Mystique,
House of Ruskin and this is????" Misty turns to Bobcat -- now a for
real bobcat
"And I am Bobcat, House of both Ruskin and Bastet"

Welcom, Misty! Ana welcom.... [stars into the eyes of a very large
cat] welcom Bobcat.
* Ralph, offering a paw

"Ralph, nice to meet you, sorry about this Misty, seems to have wanted
to practice her "Magic of the Night" and turned me into my namesake. I
am here only to attend the Calling of Names and to Honor Phantom who
went to The Bridge this past year. Nothing to fear. Given that I *AM*
the House of Ruskin, but I am also a Bobcat I currently belong to the
House of Bastet... at least for tonight. If I sound confused it is
because I am. May you and yours live long and prospurrrrr."

Bobcat
Old October 5th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 4, 8:41*pm, Bobcat wrote:
[...]

Yew ar welcom in eny form, Bobcat, House of Ruskin.
Ana Misty, yew ar furry talentid. I cud see onlee a hint of da humin
inna hiz eyez.
Ralph
Old October 5th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 4, 10:48*pm, "Stacey Weinberger"
wrote:
"Ellie" wrote in message

On Oct 4, 6:42 pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

[...]

We hab arrived before Sebastian, I guess. *Shall we go ahead and sign
in? *I haven't seen Sebastian for so long... I hope he still remembers
me. * Phoebe & Emma, you sign first while I look for Sebastian.

Phoebe, House of Terrell
Emma, House of Terrell
Princess Pasha, House of Terrell

As Princess Pasha stands in the moonlight, she gazes into the sky,
thinking about all the friends that have gone before. *Ah, how she
would love to see them all again... someday...

Ize rite behind yoo mine sweet! I wud neffur effur furgit yoo.
Yooizdaluvovmineflife. *Heer, Ize had da bartendur mayk up speshul drinks
jest fur us: a catmint mowsito! *Iyul go ahed an syn in. *We brottid Moon
tu. *Sheze furri shy an duzzint like offur kitties or tu be inna In, but we
fot she shud see dis impurtent okashun.

Sebastian, House of Weinberger
Julian, House of Weinberger
Moon, House of Weinberger

Princess Pasha ana Sebatian, diz iz like owld times! Phoebe ana Emma
yew luk lufflee. Julian, howzit goin? Ana Moon, welcom.... derz a
kwiet area offur der inna treez iffn yew dont like da crowd.
Ralph, thrilled to see more old friends
Old October 5th 09, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

A little one approaches the guest book. Auntie Piglett, Sassy D*G insisted
I kumz here diz nite. Her stayed ofver on dem rokz so her wudnt skare any
cats. Her said u wud help mineself sign in as mine Mom and Dad Cat are not
here to help mineslefz.

Piglett gives the little one a hug and wipes a tear away with one of the
rainbow hankies. Ur Dad Lewi D. Cat and ur Mom Kitty Schottland wud be so
proud of urselfz.

Piglett puts the quill in Dinkys hand and guides while they write

Dinky, House of Roads, in the book.

Gudgud job, now u run along and find Whispering Willow and Paddy and they
will help u git sum fudz. Keep ur outfitz klean az u haz to karrie da
winkink kollar for O T lader at da weddink. I boughted some extra outfit in
kaze u haz an axcident so dont worry;

Old October 5th 09, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShadoCelt

On Oct 4, 8:55*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

MuShu walks up with a lady dressed in mostly black silk with white
trim, much like MuShu's tux. MuShu takes the pen and signs the
guestbook for himself and his lady: MuShu the Magnificent of Seoul,
Honolulu, and Waianae, and his Lady Meowmie, Shadow, Widow of Michael
of the House of Homan and Bedford.
Old October 5th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[Aed from the Second World walks past and overhears this exchange.]

Good evening, Misty. My name is Aed, and I'm one of the cats visiting
from the Second World. We have the ability to transform freely between
feline and human form, and sometimes other forms as well, and we find
that we have problems with the eyes. We get everything else perfect, but
looking deeply into the eyes of one of us while we are in human form
frequently allows other humans to detect that we're not quite like them.
That's one of the reasons why we usually limit our interactions with true
humans to the hours after the sun sets.

Aed
Old October 5th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Amelia! OT! Harri! Samuel! Lilith! Ranger Greykitten!
Ralph, hugging all his friends

Meow, Ralph. It's great to see you again!

Amelia