princess jasmine's royal purrtrait

Old September 18th 05, 05:08 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:50:26 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

we keep meaning to get you a picture but other stuff keeps getting in the
way, Soft, scritching the pretty ears... you know it is even hard for me to
find the time to post for your wink right now... and honest... the only
thing we are doing is working... and err... we are reading the Harry Potter
books again... and you know if Tiger had come to live with us a month later
he might have a different name... soft, who will be quiet now

Petite Purrsian opens her 'porterHmmmm, herz sum scented kandles
that haff nice relaksing smells, Anti.

An I'zl jus lean up against yur lap an purr yu relaksin purrs OK???

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/18/2005 12:06:58 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 20th 05, 08:18 AM
Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:21:40 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Yes, yoo kan see pichers ub me an mine brofur Sundance in da "Cats" album
at
http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

I'ze neffur seen doze piksures uv you gize! My hooman thottid dat da
won uv boff uv you in da nest was furry cute!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Well, Meowmie haznt had hur dijiddle kamra furry long, an moss ub doze wuz
taken wif it. She did juss put sum noo wuns up dat she scand frum whut she
callz a "reel picher".

Rebecca

Old September 26th 05, 03:15 PM
Beverly Orel

Oh Princess Jasmine, yew ar furry pretty, indeed! We fink yew shud haff jus
beeyootiful kittiz! (we're not shown dis tu Meowmie--she wud get kitty lust
fur shur!)

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

"meee" wrote in message
here is a picture of my most beautiful self, taken by my adoring slaves.
You
can see why they luvs me!
www.geocities.com/rubenandben/ourfamily
tell me if it works!

Old September 26th 05, 03:25 PM
Beverly Orel

Bonjour Mme.Anais --
We awl njoyed lukkin at yur pikshur album an reedn awl bowt yur eggsitin
lyfe as a showcat (ret); an now wiff yur hoomah in yur wuntroohome! Fangu
fur sharink!

Meowmie an pawpaw Leo jus got uh noo digital camera, an dey ar still lernin
bowt it. Also, Meowmie Beverly is kinda way behynd on hur wurk as owr
sekrataree! Ennyway, we will stay in tuch. We admyre awl duh wurk yew do.
Hope yew get wunnerful rewards!

Luff & hed butts,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:05:22 GMT, meee wrote:

Fangyew all so much furr the compliments (blushes) would you all be so
kind
as to show me your pictures iffn you have any?

Awwww. Herz mineown piksures. I'd like to add my winwink Tiger'
piksure to my paje, but hiz sekratariez haff fallen down on da job.
glare at soft an furry

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/14/2005 8:32:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 26th 05, 04:18 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:25:38 -0400, Beverly Orel's little, agile paws
typed:

Bonjour Mme.Anais --
We awl njoyed lukkin at yur pikshur album an reedn awl bowt yur eggsitin
lyfe as a showcat (ret); an now wiff yur hoomah in yur wuntroohome! Fangu
fur sharink!

Meowmie an pawpaw Leo jus got uh noo digital camera, an dey ar still lernin
bowt it. Also, Meowmie Beverly is kinda way behynd on hur wurk as owr
sekrataree! Ennyway, we will stay in tuch. We admyre awl duh wurk yew do.
Hope yew get wunnerful rewards!

Luff & hed butts,

Mille merci, mes amis! Doze iz luffly wurdz! I hopes dat yur
sekretary getz profikent wif dat dijital kamera soon so dat we can see
all of youze.

If'n she needs help wif dat or a web paije, tell her dat my hooman
wood be glad to hep. Jus emayle hisownself at my address!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/26/2005 11:15:51 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Princess is gone Tara K. Cat anecdotes 48 April 28th 05 07:58 PM
Princess is gone Tara K. Cat community 44 April 28th 05 07:58 PM
Caribbean Princess comments. Captain Midnight Cat health & behaviour 2 February 17th 05 01:59 PM
Not a 100% princess O J Cat anecdotes 6 December 12th 04 05:46 AM
Help 5yr old cat submissive urination / defecation. Arthur Mnev Cat health & behaviour 12 June 10th 04 04:56 AM