You freaks have been trolled into a hissy.

Old February 22nd 05, 01:30 PM
BuZZard

Default You freaks have been trolled into a hissy.

eq.. you got punked hard.
Mary.. SPANKED.
Nuff said, YHBTH

--
BuZZard
mhm33x29

irc.demonweb.org #demonweb
www.buzzardnest.us
Old February 22nd 05, 02:39 PM
~Erissa~

On 22 Feb 2005, BuZZard quit lovin' on the Buttmonkey of Paradise and said:

eq.. you got punked hard.
Mary.. SPANKED.
Nuff said, YHBTH

byte me bugger lover

--
"There are plenty of ways to see blood that don't involve Buzzards nuts."
Delta Nine

*All things serve the Beam*
Old February 22nd 05, 02:41 PM
~Erissa~

On 22 Feb 2005, Shaun aRe quit lovin' on the Buttmonkey of Paradise and
said:

Whaddafugg you onnabout BuZz FFS eh wot oh pray tell (etc.) huh?!?!?

I really worry about your vacobuloory

Old February 22nd 05, 02:44 PM
Shaun aRe

"BuZZard" wrote in message
eq.. you got punked hard.
Mary.. SPANKED.
Nuff said, YHBTH

Whaddafugg you onnabout BuZz FFS eh wot oh pray tell (etc.) huh?!?!?

TYVMIA.

Shaun aRe

Old February 22nd 05, 03:02 PM
Shaun aRe

news:1109083282.3c379e010da47a6c260fd702b161ef63@t eranews...
said:

Whaddafugg you onnabout BuZz FFS eh wot oh pray tell (etc.) huh?!?!?

I really worry about your vacobuloory

I would too if I had one!

Shaun aRe

Old February 22nd 05, 04:14 PM
BuZZard

"Shaun aRe" wrote in
message ...

| "BuZZard" wrote in
message
| eq.. you got punked hard.
| Mary.. SPANKED.
| Nuff said, YHBTH
|
| Whaddafugg you onnabout BuZz FFS eh wot oh pray
tell (etc.) huh?!?!?

| TYVMIA.

The peeps in the kitty froup thought they saw
a bird.

Old February 22nd 05, 04:30 PM
Shaun aRe

"BuZZard" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in
message ...

| "BuZZard" wrote in
message
| eq.. you got punked hard.
| Mary.. SPANKED.
| Nuff said, YHBTH
|
| Whaddafugg you onnabout BuZz FFS eh wot oh pray
tell (etc.) huh?!?!?

| TYVMIA.

The peeps in the kitty froup thought they saw
a bird.

But what, it was a bloke or summink?

Shaun aRe

Old February 22nd 05, 04:34 PM
~Erissa~

On 22 Feb 2005, Shaun aRe quit lovin' on the Buttmonkey of Paradise and
said:

I would too if I had one!

I'm going off to the library to steal me a dikshunary

Old February 22nd 05, 04:55 PM
Shaun aRe

news:1109090073.94f23e9917c0d763f0ce4a45308e0ffd@t eranews...
said:

I would too if I had one!

I'm going off to the library to steal me a dikshunary

You know where the library is and wot it lookes like now huh?

Shaun aRe

Old February 22nd 05, 09:39 PM
BuZZard

equalizer wrote in message
| On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:30:06 -0500, "BuZZard"

| wrote:
|
| eq.. you got punked hard.
| Mary.. SPANKED.
| Nuff said, YHBTH
|

| Yeah, I know -- I got spanked so hard that you
went and changed your
| user name out of embarrassment:
|
| Headers from the message you just posted:

news2.newsguy.com!lana.pathlink.com!lex!extra.news guy.com!lotsanews.com!news2.euro.net!newsfeed.stue berl.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
| From: "BuZZard"

rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.h ackers.malicious
| Subject: You freaks have been trolled into a
hissy.
| Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:30:06 -0500

g9p5IQR8nigTTcl379JlfADpCAJIh53X6kG0CnVtPIsjJaZ60=

| Headers from Bwankey's posts:

news1.newsguy.com!lois.pathlink.com!rex!extra.news guy.com!lotsanews.com!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fj serv.net!newsfeed.freenet.de!212.84.206.1.MISMATCH !bolzen.all.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
| From: "bwankey"
| Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
| Subject: Disgusted!
| Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:57:58 -0500

1108769311.553eba0b33a31d0f476e29d4836096cc@teran ews

1108774768.98455cf9710e6b9240350fa76b23fa4b@teran ews

JQZAqVSoei/vEif/lZp1gg+LMtv4tAuA/RSCaUwXlD/cYVrRU=

| Nice try though. Like I said to you in a
| time, the pain WILL subside. HeeeeHeeee!!!

You are such an idiot. You got trolled little
bunny.