Ping Cybercat

Old February 17th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Ping Cybercat

You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Don't send me no more cat food, send me red wine!

I told you, you wasn't going to like this...

Do you think my cats are not eating? They eat canned food everyday.
When I am having boloney, they are having crunchy food. They actually
enjoy the break from the fullness. Why do we.. shudder at hunger. We
all know the benefits of an empty stomach.

On an empty stomach blood is freed up to cleanse the body. On a
continually full stomach blood is busy carrying off impurities etc. A
few crunch meals is not going to hurt any cat.
Missing a meal is not going to hurt my cats.

Why do you keep sending cat food? Send Red Wine.

You're making me suspicious... Now I'm wandering if this is your cry
for help.

I am a rock. I like to think I am anyway. Mentally strong.

AND THESE CATS HAVE PUSHED ME BEYOND MY LIMITS
A cat!

I think you might be subconsciously calling out for help.

You've been caring for cats More, than you have not.
If you're 30 years young, I'm saying you've spent 20 years caring for
cats.

Your heart is just to big, or is it a weakness... where you can't
stand not making a difference...

But you have paid a very high price to have cats in particular, we all
know you are allergic to cats.

I have flamed you, cursed you and begged you, don't send me cat food.
Yet.. another case is in the pipes.

How can you care for my cats, you don't even know them. So then I
think... you care about me... if you care about me and insist on
sending something, send red wine.
Upon doing that, I will be better equipped to deal with my cats. G

We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.

Barry

Old February 17th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" wrote:

We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.

Barry

And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

Old February 17th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 17 Feb, 14:47, "Barry" wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" wrote:

We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.

Barry

And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

you could always send it on to a rescue group or shelter?

anyway I hear what you are syaing about empty stomachs; for a start
alcohol works much faster on an empty stomach and you need less of it
to get merry too.

wish someone would send me some free cat food

btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
thought you were his mum?

Old February 17th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Don't send me no more cat food, send me red wine!

Sorry, it's cat food or nothing.

I told you, you wasn't going to like this...

I don't really mind. I can use the money for something else.

Do you think my cats are not eating? They eat canned food everyday.
When I am having boloney, they are having crunchy food. They actually
enjoy the break from the fullness. Why do we.. shudder at hunger. We
all know the benefits of an empty stomach.

No, Barry. I know the benefits of good canned food for cats. And I
know that whereas you have the ability to make money to buy your
red wine, your cats cannot, or will not. (I know because I keep
telling mine to GET a JOB and they just look at me.)

Why do you keep sending cat food?

Because I thought you were the kind of man who wants
his cats to have the best care, even when he is eating
bologna. I guess I was wrong.

Send Red Wine.

You're making me suspicious... Now I'm wandering if this is your cry
for help.

[...]
I have flamed you, cursed you and begged you, don't send me cat food.
Yet.. another case is in the pipes.

What you mean is, you'd rather have money.

So go make some.

Old February 17th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 17, 9:41 am, "Barry" wrote:

We'll post and let you know if and when the food gets here.

Barry

And we Thank You! You are too kind to my cats, my precious my love.

You're insane, Barry. When you're not loving me up, you're slapping the ****
out of me.

It's a bad way to treat your friends.

Old February 17th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Have you clicked the link? It's kind of cool, you
can see where it is. Last night it was in Philadelphia,
today it is in Richmond.

For some reason it is not scheduled to get to you
until Tuesday. This order took a long time considering
I placed it one week ago Thursday. I think two weeks
from ordering to delivery is wayy too long.

I won't send any more, if you don't want me to. I was
just trying to make things easier for you. Anyway, it
will last you a long time now that you only have Jupiter
and Lucy.

Old February 17th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
thought you were his mum?

He felt that he had to let him go to a really nice kind family with
kids who would love him as much as he did
S.

Old February 17th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

cybercat wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...

You're not gonna like this.. but don't send me no more cat food, I got
the confirmation you sent, another case on the way...

Have you clicked the link? It's kind of cool, you
can see where it is. Last night it was in Philadelphia,
today it is in Richmond.

For some reason it is not scheduled to get to you
until Tuesday. This order took a long time considering
I placed it one week ago Thursday. I think two weeks
from ordering to delivery is wayy too long.

I won't send any more, if you don't want me to. I was
just trying to make things easier for you. Anyway, it
will last you a long time now that you only have Jupiter
and Lucy.

When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at
the vet's for partial payment.

Rhonda

Old February 17th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote

When is the spay set to happen? Maybe he can trade the cat food in at the
vet's for partial payment.

Actually, I had planned to help Barry with the spay, if I can.
He has not mentioned it to me in some time, so I don't know
when he plans to do it.

He can certainly do whatever he wants with the food.

Old February 17th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 17, 10:09 am, "bookie" wrote:
omeone would send me some free cat food

btw did you keep any of the kittens? what about the little fellow who
thought you were his mum?

No, I gave him to a nice man and his kid.

That little guy was very sharp. Thing is, I gave him what he needed to
be a brave and loving cat in his life.

I handled all of them extensively, including holding their paws until
they stopped pulling away (good for future nail trims)

I would also go in rounds and hold them high over my head, and while
handling them, I handled them like snakes! at first.. they screamed...
soon they learned to trust me.. soon they begin to wallow in my hands,
onto my chest, around my neck.. leaping from my shoulders to the bed,
or to the chair...

I'd extend my arm and they would walk down.

Far as the one bonding with me, bookie... everybody I come in contact
with wants to crawl up my ass

He knows how loveable he is if that makes sense, that's what mattered
to me, that he realized that he is somebody... but I didn't really
show favortism... but he did catch my eye.

He don't miss me I can feel it, he was soo busting with life and
adventure, he knew that what I did (hand him off) .. he trusted me soo
much, he knew it was good for him and he went willfully.. he looked at
me like.. so this is going to be good eh?

He wasn't fighting to stay with me. If I had kept any of them one more
day, It would have broke my heart to let them go.

They are all happy and well into their new lives.

sorry to be wordy.

Thanks for listening.

Bear