Jellicle Ball NEW CLEOPATRA AWARD CEREMONY

Old October 29th 04, 01:14 AM
Arlene Knop

Default Jellicle Ball NEW CLEOPATRA AWARD CEREMONY

Now, for the furst tyme, we are giving an award for eggselenz. This
past year, Cleopatra purfekted a Time Shifting Teleporter which allowz
cats not only to teleport from place to place, but from one time to
another--present, future or past. In other werdz, Dyna iz not reely
gonna miss thuh Jellicle Ball becuz her sekretary abandoned her. When
thuh sekretary returns and is properly dissiplined, Dyna can time shift
bak to thuh Jellicle Ball and be here. Er, maybe Cleopatra kin correkt
this or egggzplain it bedder.

In recognishun of this stunning akomplishment, which ekwals the
impurrtanze of the theery of relativitee, string theery, and nanno
teknolojy, a bronz statue depikting a cat reeching up toward a shooting
star is awarded to Cleopatra for "The advancement and improovment to the
livez of all catz." When this award is given in thuh future, it will be
called The Cleopatra Award.

A posthumus Cleopatra Award this year will be given to Rors (RB) and
Finn (RB) for literally inventing meowchat and giving birth to rpcc.
(see Jellicle Ball Welcome Pt 1). Their award will rest in a display
case in our commoonity center wif an educayshunal plack so all future
residentz of rpcc can rememfur our historee and thoze who were here
befur.

Would all kitteez stand in unanimouse consent to bestow these awardz on
Cleopatra, Rors (RB) and Finn (RB)?

Gretchen Marie
Old October 29th 04, 01:38 AM
Amelia T Cat

Would all kitteez stand in unanimouse consent to bestow these awardz on
Cleopatra, Rors (RB) and Finn (RB)?

Gretchen Marie

All of the Highland kitties rise and meow and yowl in unison

Old October 29th 04, 01:42 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

[...]

A stunned Cleopatra stops dancing with her handsome winkwink

Uhhh.... uhhh... uhhhh...

Thank you, Gretchen Marie! I'm stunned - and honored. Especially honored
to be though of in the same vein as Rors and Finn. I don't think my
inventions are really worthy of such an award - after all, us kitties
*are* far more intelligent than mere humans - but I am positively
delighted that you, my peer-kitties, think so!

Cleopatra
collapsing in tears of joy into the paws of her winkwink

Old October 29th 04, 02:43 AM
Gabrielle

8 gentle snip

Would all kitteez stand in unanimouse consent to bestow these awardz on
Cleopatra, Rors (RB) and Finn (RB)?

Gretchen Marie

Apawz, apawz!
Ralph, Fred, & Clyde, standing

Old October 29th 04, 04:46 AM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
8 gentle snip

Would all kitteez stand in unanimouse consent to bestow these awardz on
Cleopatra, Rors (RB) and Finn (RB)?

Gretchen Marie

Apawz, apawz!
Ralph, Fred, & Clyde, standing

DaRennieKidz al stand an joyn in da apawz

Old October 29th 04, 07:47 AM
Miss Violette

TV stands with the rest of his house to honor the cats from the past and his
ladycat of the present and for all time.

I iza soso prowd of yourownself Cleopatra, TV, chest totally puffed out