Apologies 2 Ms Violette

Old November 4th 04, 07:19 PM
Mary Lu

Default Apologies 2 Ms Violette

Ms Violette, you so beautiful tonight. We are sorry that we are late
but we were trying to decide if we should wear cumberbands and, if so,
what color. We almost had that decided when Black Jack had a tummy
upset, so we had to wait to transport to the Ball. We hope you like
your flowers.
We would like to dance with you. Would you like to dance with one of
us or we could do a little circle and you could have me hold one paw
and Black Jack hold the other. Or do you think we would look strange.
Raphael (who is trying so hard to look debonair and suave, but
feeling more like he's making a fool of himself)
Old November 4th 04, 10:09 PM
Miss Violette

We can dance the fast dances together, and then you can take turns when it
is the show dances. You both sure do look nice, it was worth the wait. I
love my flowers and after we dance a bit there is a table over there that we
can have a snack, Miss Violette, very impressed with how her dates look...

Black is your tummy better now...
om...

Old November 9th 04, 04:00 AM
Arlene Knop

Hooray! They are still danzing!!! Yew are nefur too late fur thuh
Jellicle Ball. May Felix will joyn me and we can all danz thuh
jitterbug. Do yew know how to tango? Me and Felix were praktissing it.

Gretchen Marie, twirling herownself around

Miss Violette wrote:

We can dance the fast dances together, and then you can take turns when it
is the show dances. You both sure do look nice, it was worth the wait. I
love my flowers and after we dance a bit there is a table over there that we
can have a snack, Miss Violette, very impressed with how her dates look...

Black is your tummy better now...
om...