Nikki saw TED

Old May 5th 04, 02:31 PM
Marina

Default Nikki saw TED

I took Nikki to see TED today, because she has been wheezing pretty loudly,
i.e. her asthma is acting up. TED gave us a course of cortisone tablets. She
also checked Nikki's liver and kidney function and blood glucose, and was
amazed at the results. She said that everything was perfect, much better
than in most cats Nikki's age! (She's 15.) I'm so happy for my little girl.
Or should I say little old lady. *Healthy* little old lady. Except for the
asthma and hyperthyroidism, of course. But those are treatable.Yay, I must
be doing something right!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 5th 04, 02:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 5 May 2004 16:31:49 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

I took Nikki to see TED today, because she has been wheezing pretty loudly,
i.e. her asthma is acting up. TED gave us a course of cortisone tablets. She
also checked Nikki's liver and kidney function and blood glucose, and was
amazed at the results. She said that everything was perfect, much better
than in most cats Nikki's age! (She's 15.) I'm so happy for my little girl.
Or should I say little old lady. *Healthy* little old lady. Except for the
asthma and hyperthyroidism, of course. But those are treatable.Yay, I must
be doing something right!

Glad she's OK. As I've mentioned, Stinky is 13, and I want every
minute with him we have coming.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old May 5th 04, 03:19 PM
lrulan

You are a good mama, Marina. Glad to hear the little ole' lady is doing
great.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old May 5th 04, 04:12 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

You are a good mama, Marina. Glad to hear the little ole' lady is doing
great.
Jazz & his mama

PIggybacking...

Glad to here Nikki is doing well.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 5th 04, 05:02 PM
Sheenah

"Marina" wrote in message
I took Nikki to see TED today, because she has been wheezing pretty

loudly,
i.e. her asthma is acting up. TED gave us a course of cortisone

tablets. She
also checked Nikki's liver and kidney function and blood glucose,

and was
amazed at the results. She said that everything was perfect, much

better
than in most cats Nikki's age! (She's 15.) I'm so happy for my

little girl.
Or should I say little old lady. *Healthy* little old lady. Except

for the
asthma and hyperthyroidism, of course. But those are treatable.Yay,

I must
be doing something right!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

I'm pleased that all is well and send hopes that Nikki will remain in
good health for a very very long time.

Sheenah

Walkies with Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 10 April 19th 04 10:07 AM
More pics of Nikki enjoying the sun Marina Cat anecdotes 32 April 13th 04 07:52 AM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 03:17 AM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM