Sassy and a new guest

Old October 16th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Sassy and a new guest

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:46:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

eight cats roll on their backs and laff histerikalli... dey knowz da man
hoomin haz been assimilated to be a kittee slafe now... juzt lika
gramby... more histerikal laffter, it iz so lowd dat dey kant efin keep
it behind derown pawz...

Resistance is futile...
Old October 16th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:03:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz Sassy and I wanna innerduce u to a new kitty. Diz will be
an in cat onlee. Her name iz Cleo in honor of our fren dat went to da
bridje. Herself iz onlee 4 weekz old anna a koyote killed herown momcat.
Da grambys son tooked her into der houze and said her hadz ta be an in
kitty onlee.

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. She duzen behave
too gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till da ceremonie iz ofver.

Welcome, Cleo. With such a distinguished name I can tell that you are
going to have a very charmed life.

Amelia
Old October 16th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. She duzen behave
too gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till da ceremonie iz ofver.

If you walk her past da slobber dog - err, Starr - she will lick her an
get her all sticky. Den if you nudge her against a tree her will stick to
da tree.

Not dat I akchooly recommend dat. Getting licked by da slobber-dog is
furry, furry YUCKY!

Harri
Old October 16th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 9:46*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett who has not met the new kitty yet, looks over her shoulder and winks
at her friend Maggy May, she knows the kitty will be fine for now.

behind his paw Maggy May haz a bittie an shee is atted a _winking_
an shee juss gotted two danse. Shee iz in hevun/ Dat bittee cood
gnot be in bettur paws. .

--
Wascal
Old October 17th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Woof woof, Ms. Sassy. Does having a new kitty to take care of
make you feel better, after Mr. Lewi went to The Bridge?

Debby
aka ChildFree23

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz Sassy and I wanna innerduce u to a new kitty. Diz
will be an in cat onlee. Her name iz Cleo in honor of our fren
dat went to da bridje. Herself iz onlee 4 weekz old anna a
koyote killed herown momcat. Da grambys son tooked her into
der houze and said her hadz ta be an in kitty onlee.

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. She
duzen behave too gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till
da ceremonie iz ofver.

Purrs for Sassy A. D*G Granby Cat community 20 May 26th 09 05:39 AM
Sassy A. Dog Granby Cat community 4 May 21st 09 11:39 PM
Sassy Passed last night KittyLady Cat anecdotes 40 May 13th 05 08:44 PM
Sassy dosen't feel well KittyLady Cat anecdotes 53 April 30th 05 11:19 PM
Sassy (purrs & new food question) space-monk-e Cat anecdotes 7 October 28th 03 10:04 PM