I Know You are Wating Four Gnus

Old October 24th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default I Know You are Wating Four Gnus

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:15:23 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Oct 23, 10:23*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Alzo maybe tayke tur bite-a-man Bee twelf???

Da TED gifd Meowmie sum pills I gotta tak. I betted der iz bit-a-mans.
Dey sed to giff sum too Maggy May two. I don' mine sharin pills.

An diss mornin we had samun-fishee an I eeted wiff da uthers,

see, eetink fudz is gudgud lyke i said.
beauty

gotted
sum gudgud petting an am ressin in mine hous. Lass NITE I climd da
stares too da lanning wer wee summytimz seep an curld up wiff Maggy
May an Missy. Yoo shuda SEED Uncl Bill stare at meseff wile I climbd
da stares. Latr on Maggy May wenn innoo Meowmies rume to seep on da
bed and Missy wanned to talktalktalk aboat her gnu boyfren. Sew I wen
bak down da stares an seept in mine hous.

I bin talkin wiff WooToo beclaws shee gnos all about da Bridge. Iyam
GNOT goin sune butted I ain skared no mor. WooToo's mommy, the Gooch,
will tak car ub me wen I does haff to go.

Sunrise

There are several vitamins and other supplements. Maggy May, although
she shows no sign of slowing down, is much older and will benefit
also. Watching her climb the "stares" was shocking and thrilling.
There is no give up in our Diva.

Old October 25th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we iz glad you iz betterer, anna you kan tell missy dat MH iz buzy thinkin
of nhersef, trudi

--
Have a great day
wrote:
Alzo maybe tayke tur bite-a-man Bee twelf???

Da TED gifd Meowmie sum pills I gotta tak. I betted der iz bit-a-mans.
Dey sed to giff sum too Maggy May two. I don' mine sharin pills.

An diss mornin we had samun-fishee an I eeted wiff da uthers, gotted

Old October 25th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

We is gwad yoo iz fealing bedder tew. Kan I bring yoo sum chickum soop?
Luffing purrs still git sended yer way four yoo to feal bedder,
Wee Luffs Yoo
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old October 25th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Will in New Haven wrote:

Da Teds sed I am furry pritty. Dey stoal sum bludz an did sum uther
fings dat wer a widl too PYVAT too talk abote. Den dey tole Mommy
Micki sum stuff an sented me home. I eeted sum gnise gooshy fuds an
now I am resting in mine widdle hous.

Sunrise

Wee'ze purrrrrrrrrrring owr besstisst fur yu to haff menny gud days
ahed, full ov comfurrt an luff.

Mietze wiff effurywun

They told Micki that she has suddenly gone from a very young fourteen-
year-old cat to a very, very old fourteen-year-old cat. She crashed.
They are doing tests to find the cause. They said she is weak but not
in pain, which is obvious if you watch her, and that we should keep
her comfortable. When Micki mentioned that she doesn't eat kibble now,
the TED said "so give her canned food." They gave her some shots.

Our diva's long-term prognosis is poor but she could have some very
good times in the meanwhile. Samantha's cage has been a great help.
Sunrise eats in there and rests in there, out of the way of the
milling and zooming masses. She can see all of her friends and it
seems that they have a tendency to lie beside the cage at times to
keep her company.

Many hugs and human purrs for all of you.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 25th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I iz sorie ta hear diz but glad herself iz komfortablez? Piglet purring
softly for her friend.

Old October 25th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Korze her won giff up. When u iza a pretti wun, u haz to do da whole fing.
Like beink strong anna taking da pillz da hooman giffz u. Willow knowing
this is true.

Old October 25th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 25, 3:04*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I iz sorie ta hear diz but glad herself iz komfortablez? *Piglet purring
softly for her friend.

Fang yoo an fang Willow an efferybuddy hoo purrses four me. I am
feelin pritty fine wiff da gud fudz an watshin da doggies play frum
mine hous.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old October 26th 09, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:49:26 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Da Teds sed I am furry pritty. Dey stoal sum bludz an did sum uther
fings dat wer a widl too PYVAT too talk abote. Den dey tole Mommy Micki
sum stuff an sented me home. I eeted sum gnise gooshy fuds an now I am
resting in mine widdle hous.

Sunrise

Well, Sunrise, all of us in my clowder are going to continue purring for
you every day.

Amelia