Bear Did GNOT Get Brekkus

Old March 18th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Bear Did GNOT Get Brekkus

"Will in New Haven" wrote

I will trai, aldo I DO loff dat fudz. I am hom now, you can reed about
it wher da kittees posted about me. I am so luky. Mine hoomins and
kittees tak gud car ob me an Samanfa is a gud widdl sister. An I haff
sew menny frenz on heer.

'Iz hapi you iz feeling better main friend!' says Daisy-chan. Shyly she
says she can dance slow if he wants to come back and just have some fun.

Cash noses her then whispers in her ear and his inner ears turn all pink.

'Ahem. (glancing fondly back at Cash). Mai friend is a little old fashined
but a gentlebeing. Iffin you feel well enuf to come back anna not mind,
he'd like a proper introdogtion to yur sister anna yur permission ta pay
attention to herself. His intensions are honorable anna I know his heart is
fun lovin but pure. Purrvided you approve, he would like to officuially
meet her anna see iffin she likes him. I assuruz youself, he will keep his
paws to himdoggieself wif yur sister' say Daisy-chan.

Cash's ears burn a deeper red inside and he looks bashfully at da Bear. His
tail does a gentle hopeful swirl. His goofy grin is there in a shy way but
he's not challanging at all, just waiting to see if da Bear says it's ok to
ask his sister for a date *if* he's well enough to come back with her. He's
not asking for unchaparoned status as his southern gentledoggie heritage
makes that wrong when you are talking about a lady. He just knows since
she's been away, his dognaps and other dreams have her in there. He thinks,
maybe she's the one?

Old March 19th 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

barbi clips on a "single collar for cash daisy and anti mabel so they are
ready to enter the mixer,...