activity: Heart Stories

Old March 9th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default activity: Heart Stories

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:36:10 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Well, az yoo mite hav gessed, dat ladee wuz Meowmie, da kittee wuz Sundance,
an I had founded my wuntroohome. I wuz still skared a lot, but Meowmie gabe
myownself time to git uzed to it, an now I iz furry happee.

Rebecca

Alwayz a furry nice story!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/8/2011 7:20:26 PM
Old March 9th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:05:47 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz aktifitee
started,

Trudi

Meow, kittiez,

Mineown storee is kwite diffurent. I was browt up
in a cattery, where awl ob mine clowder mates wuz
show-catz, Championz an Gran Championz. Mine
cat-daddy iz frum Paris, and he wuz fwon in to be
winked to mine cat-mom; dey were boff Grand
Championz, and I wuz gwoomed to be a show-kitty. I
trabbled a lot to cat-showz, an became a Champion
before I wuz a yeer owld, an wun many Best Kitty
in Da Show ribbonz! An den I wuz winked, buttid I
hadz problemz giffink birf, an had to be rushed to
emerjency TED, where I had a hystorektomy, an so
was retired frum da show cirkut, and became mine
meowmies pet, which was furry, furry kushy cawz
she spoiled ma, an besides I didn't hafta trabbel
in carz an airyplanez!

One day a hooman man came to catsider takin one
ob mine widdle nefews, a white boy-kitten ob 14
weeks, buttid he ignored da hooman, so I went to
inspekt him. He smelled gud, so I cwimed up in his
wap, and we smurgled each offur. He petted me, and
I purred.

At furst mine meowmie sed dat I wuzn't reely up
fur adopshun, but wen da widdle kittenz kept
ignorink da hooman, mine meowmie an da ofur cat
laydee went into a huddle, and sed dat maybe I
wuz.

Dey asket him bak a few weeks water, and wen I
jumped into his lap, dey smiled and made
arrangements fur me to go wif him. He camed bak
wif a liddle kitty-jail, and took me to hiz
compartment where we wiffs togefur furry happily.
An dat wuz ober 8 yeerz ago!

Can yoo belief dat I been meowing heer in RPCC for
ober 8 yeerz!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/8/2011 7:20:57 PM
Old March 9th 11, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

some hoominz juzt duzin make a berre gud impurrsin duz dey, Trudi, glad
ursef fownded urhome
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Heer iz myown storee.

I duznt rememfur da furry erly part uv myown life. Whut I duz rememfur
startz when I wuz wun uv a groop uv out kitteez. Dere wuz a ladee hoomin
hoo feeded ussez, an wun day I showed up wif a hurted eye. Da ladee
katched myself an taked me to a TED so dey kud try to sabe da eye, but dey
kudnt sabe it, so dey steeled it. At da same time az dey steeled it, dey
fixed me whare I wuznt broke.

I spended time bein in a kaje wile I heeled. Dat wuz a diffykult time kuz
most uv da hoomin kontack I wuz gettin wuz frum hoominz doin fingz to
myownself wile I wuz heelin. Dat didnt give a furry gud impreshun uv
hoominz, so I didnt like dem much fur a wile an I still duznt like hoominz
doin fingz to myownself.

After I wuz heeled, dey started tryin to help me find my wuntroohome. A
man kame to see aminalz dat were lukkin fur dere wuntroohomez. Dat man wuz
reely lukkin fur a d*g, but when he seed myownself wif da missin eye, he
feeled sorree fur me and dopted me insted. Dat didnt reely werk owt too
well, tho, an he reterned myself to da dopshun place. When he bringed me
bak, I had been in da karrier-kaje so long dat... well, awl my bootiful
long furz on my bellee wuz awl wet.

So I had to start over lukkin fur a wuntroohome. At dat time I didnt evin
fingk dere wuz such a fing. Wun day a ladee kame to see da kitteez lukkin
fur homez, an she asked da peeplez dere whut kat dey wud rekkamend fur
herown sichyashun, an dey rekkamended myownself. So she taked me to herown
howse an put me in a rum wif da dor klozed. I wuz skared an didnt eet fur
a kupple uv dayz, but den when she wuz in da rum wif me, she opinned da
dor a liddle bit an I seed anuther kittee dere. I figgered dat if dere wuz
alreddy anuther kittee, den maybe dat place mite not be so bad.

Old March 9th 11, 09:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza wunnerful storree, anna sayz da hoominz in yourown furzt home duz
whut iz bezt fur kittyz, Trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/8/2011 7:20:57 PM

Old March 10th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Daisy-chan gives Rebecca a furry cheek rub and a nose-poink.

Aunti Mabel pokes up her head and says 'I wuz happy to have wut waznt yet
broke fixed! I'd 13 generations of puppies by den!'

Old March 10th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 03:47:22 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

diz iza wunnerful storree, anna sayz da hoominz in yourown furzt home duz
whut iz bezt fur kittyz, Trudi

Fangu Trudi!

I am lucky in dat I haff had a gudgud life. I've
nebber been in da Owt, awlways had fudz and a nice
cozy howse, an hoomans dat lubbed me, so I lubbed
dem back!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2011 7:50:17 PM
Old March 10th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine storree iz kinda dramatic anna when i kamed ta liffwiffa furee anna
soft i wuz berree itti bitti... soft writed a big anna long sotree abowt it
when i arrifed...

it wuz in nofember juzt after da mizz violette wented to da brige, i kant
remfur da date anee more, butted it wuza berree bad weafur nite anna efin
sum hoomin inz indiana wuz sended to da brige by a tornado... da furee anna
soft wuz komin inna howzeta put derown kittyz inna jailz beclawz it wuz so
bad, butted juzt az dey arrifed atta door da wind stopped anna dey her
mineslf cry owt, so da furee wented inna howz getted a fwashlite anna finded
mineself inna bushes... da soft stuffed minesef inn herown shirt anna dey
getted bak inna metal monzter fura ride, dey getted minesef kmr anna bottle
anna dey feeded minesef... den inna few dayz i wented to da TED. while i
waz watin ta go to ted, furree putted me inna kittee sweet wiffa jail anna
insidea jail i hadda blankee anna dey gifed me a 'dopted litter mate named
monkey, so when i wuzint gettin feeded i wuz snugglin wiffa monkey, den when
i did go ted, da ted sighed an sayed i wuz borned onna same day miss
violette wented to rb, so furree sayed she musta sended mineself to dem... i
wated nine ownzes when furree wated me anna now i iz almozt six yearz owlde
anna i iz berree happpee in mine howze, i lofezsa furree, anna i toleratez
soft puretee gud, she izunt efil or aneething she juzt izunt da furee...
anna i hasta gif hersef kredit, she reskued anna rehabilitated mine'dopted
monkey littermate furm da firemonzterz dat eated owrz howze so she izunt all
bad...

Storrmmee

Old March 10th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Well i wuz a fyne yung boycat romin bout if I duz say so myownself. I
hadda a fyew littul purblums along thu way, tho. Myne tale iz krooked,
an I haz a skratch neer wun eye, but I duznt say how I gotten them.
Enyway, I wuz an Out cat and I camed tu thiz nize area, anna hoomin
started puttin fuds out fur me. But it wuznt ideel. Theer wuz lotsa cats
livin in thu area, an sum wuz Out cats tu an dint lyke me altho I wuz an
iz a furry peeceful soul. They wuz alwayz fitin wiv me, so thu hoomins
sed I hadda fynd a home inna noo nayborhood. So wun uv them sent a
emayle out wif sum photos tu effuryone she noo at her werk. Itz a big
werk, but evenchually thu emayle wuz furwurded tu Meomie cuz hoomins
nose she likes cats. She wuz kinda missin cats bekus Betsy had gone tu
thu brije an Mandy wuz gittin redy tu go.

She emayled bak an a fyew dayz latur I wuz cot an put inna cat cage and
taken tu Meomie. She had hurd I wuz a furry frenly cat, an I wuz, so she
thot I must havva home evun tho thu othur hoomins sed they had cheked.
She cheked agin, an nowun had losted a hansom boycat, bout 1-2 yeers
old. She tuk me tu TED hoo sed I had brok myne tayle and gotten myne
face skratched inna fite wif anothur cat but bof wuz heeled fine, an I
had werms anna flees. Othurwize I wuz helfy. So I gotten rid uv thu
werms anna flees, and wuz fixed wen notted broke. It wuz a bit difficult
gittin used tu stayin In, but I did it. I evun gotten along well wif
Mandy, manely cuz she skerred me a lot, so I stayed away frum hur. That
wuz wun Tuff Gurl Kitty!

And that Kissamouse thu email lady sent me sum cat toys anna treets!

--
Sammy

Old March 11th 11, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-03-10 4:55 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
verree inspirin dat ursef hadda go thru alldat ta get urown onetruehome,
Trudi

Now iz myne turn.

I hadda home befur, but wen I wuz for yeers old, myne hoomins wented tu
Alburta, an I gess yu iznt loud tu have cats in Alburta, cuz they dint
take me wif them. They brot me anna myne babycatz tu thu SPCA. Becuz thu
babycats wuz tutu small tu leeve me, a volunteer fostur meomie tuk me
anna babycats tu hur house. Wen thu babycats wuz biggur they went tu thu
sheltur an sume found truhomes and sum went tu thu Brij. The foster
meomie wuz gonna keep me, but she alredy had a cat wat dint like me
attall. So she putted sines wif a pikchure uv me in playses lyke thu
store on Meomiez street, wat wuz thu street next tu thu foster-meomiez
street. Cuz fur sum reeson lotsa wuntruhomes duznt lyke oldur cats, thu
sheltur sed they'd pay fur myne fixin wen notted broke if I cud be
adopted, an it tuk a wile tu arranje effuryfing. Ize thu ony cat inna
household wif puroper papers. Meomie sined wun sayin if she cudnt take
care uv me fur eny reeson, i goes bak tu thu sheltur. Aftur thu papurs
anna fixin anna all thu diskussion bout wud Sam be nize tu me, Meomie
camed an brot me home wif myne fuds and bowls an fings. I wuz furry shy
at furst, an Sammy useta try an play wif myne tayle alla tyme, butted
now I iz settled in an rite at home.

--
Cinnamon