dancing with louise

Old March 13th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default oops wrong thread dancing with louise

da hoomin iz hafin a bad day anna thinkin lots abowt how muc she likes diz
grup anna how prowd she iz of unca tom anna da ofur pzterz here...
(behind her paw) uscatz iz prowd of lorili fur teechin herown hoomin
meowchat!!! OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Keep poztin!
We ar a relaxt groop.
Effin wen I spel tingz tuutuu wae owt, itz nottid taykin rong.

Pit2nya's Sec, Antee Sylvia

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
sorry this was supposed to be sent with the subject line of" it has
occured to me,

again sorry,

soft
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it has occurred to me that i have never read a FAQ for this group,
and that we have never discussed the conventions of writing adventures
for the cats, i was such a wimp that i read for over a year before i
posted so i sorta fit my style into what was going on in the group and i
still overstepped my bounds, and i was thinking that if there is a faq
oldtimers like me who have been neglectful in reading it, and newcomers
might benifit as well...

for example, i mistakenly wrote dialouge for a cat in a thread that i
didn't realize had gone to rb... i hadn't gotten to that thread yet,
that made me realize i try and never write dialougue because i never
know what is going on in another thread.

also we probably need to make sure the website for the group and other
things should be in there as well...

I don't want to stop the trip to discuss this as right now i need the
cruise to get me away from reality, i really need some happy warm
fantasy without too much reality to keep my spirits up, i am just now
having issues with reality that aren't new just adding up to a lot of
stress so i NEED this group to keep reality a bit at bay, soft
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it and the
cats waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the best
dancin efur...
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
just befure the last waltze of the evening, the band takes a break,
and several stewards and other staff sorts arrive, they carry in a
throne and in the center is a very nice confy kushin with a small rail
all around but open also so no matter which way she looks LL can see
herown cat catmunity memfurs.

stairs are rolled up to the throne, and two of the porter cats help
her up under the careful eyez of Lillith kitten ... lillith looks over
the set up, gets ll settled and goes just under the throne on a seat
so that if ll needs her she can come up the sidde quickly... the
stairs are rolled away and all of the cats on the ship arrive to pay
tribute to ll and dance around to honor her good service to the
catmunity and her hoomin famblee... the band returns, the dj becomes
the MC and announces... we will be dancin anna giffin trubute to ll,
so ourz furzt song will be you are mine sunshine in honor of herown
good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin
at herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef...

the next song will be...

Old March 14th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

the next song will be...- Hide quoted text -

I gno! Dat wuz SEW impurressiv, wat Lorili tawt hur hoomin.
She iz wun ssmart kittee, huh?
MeOwy, furry impwessed
Old March 14th 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

oh , we r sawry dat soft iz habing uh bad dai, n wee lufz yew n wunt yew
tew stai heer n gnot wurry, Reel lyfe fingz kan suk sumtymez, wee gnow dat.
Tayke uh deep bref n fink happee thothz.
We iz ulso prawrd uf lorili fur teechin unka tom haow tew uze meowchat tew
n ai wulso ugree dat wee nead uh faq n ai dint gnow wee evun had uh webpage.
Nope. Efferfing iz umkay soft, sew dunt yew wurry none. jest enkoy da kruz.
Luffz, Mosey fur hiz famlee n owr sec Antie Kyla

Old March 14th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

*ahem*

Louise, I hope mew will danse wif me. It wood be an honurr.

Jack
Old March 14th 11, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft bringz uses here beclawz she sayz itz away furm realatee... anna she
alzo sayz itz cheaper dan a hoomin head ted, OEJ

Old March 14th 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi.

I iz notted sure ifin ll iz upta danzin but i betz ursef bein big anna
stwong will be one offa choices, mayhapz she iz upta one waltze, we willz
hafta azk da lillith kitten ta make sure do,

OEJ

Old March 14th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

Iz usses awl in a dweem??
MeOwy, disappointed bout not really dansing in her see-thru gown and
spanish espadrilles.
Old March 14th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Iz usses awl in a dweem??
MeOwy, disappointed bout not really dansing in her see-thru gown and
spanish espadrilles.

No, we just allow our hoomins to think we aren't really away on an
adventure. They might think it's a dream, but we're having a great time
dancing and dining.

Amelia
Old March 14th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

nononono itz juzt a difurint realitee dan da hoominz haf, nofin bad uzulee
happinz here anna ceptin fur purrin fur kittyz anna honorin rb kittyz itz
uzulee purtee happee, OEJ

Old March 14th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

"Storrmmee"
finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it and
the
cats waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the
best dancin efur...

..
so ourz furzt song will be you are mine sunshine in honor of herown
good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna
wafin
at herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset
hersef...

the next song will be..

Iz usses awl in a dweem??
MeOwy, disappointed bout not really dansing in her see-thru gown and
spanish espadrilles.

Ah mai luv, nope diz izznt uh dreem at awl, Loveable Louise iz fealing
bedder n we r awl dansing uh walze tew mayke hur happee n feal bedder. Wee
wyl danse da tango en yer
see-thru gown n spanish espadrilles vury sune..yeUP, but ai dunt wunt inny
boycatz wooking at mai wink MeOwy fuhne..waffs..hur is uh gud danser n sew m
ai.
Mosey gibz his bootiful wink uh BIG *nosepoink* n telz hur gnot tew wurry.
..

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Litter Dancing Pat Cat anecdotes 0 January 17th 07 12:22 PM
OT Dancing Bananas Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 November 10th 05 01:28 AM
Happy Dancing Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 09:27 PM
Cat dancing Mishi Cat anecdotes 2 September 27th 05 12:19 PM