Itz Awlmost Jamaica!

Old March 18th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Itz Awlmost Jamaica!

On Mar 18, 6:09*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
downt be jealooz, ursef iz qwite bootiful alzo, we iz bwezzed in diz here
catmunitee wif lotsa bootiful gurlcatz anna boycatz... but den we iz each
bootiful or hamsum in owrz own wayz, Chester da wize"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 8:05 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Trudi stays firmly planted on rasta cats feets so she can keep up, but she
almost doesn't know she can't do it on her own she is having so muc fun
espekalli seein herown furndz enjoyin demselvez..."cshenk"
wrote in message

m...

Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowmy, they join trudi.

As they pass by RastaCat John, each gives a special dance move just for
the wonderful fun of it. Daisy-chan starts with a high arm swirl with
shoulders moving to the beat and toes tapping while her hips swirl the
other way making her skirt fly. It almost feels like sparks are flying
from her eyes and she's having the time of her life and looking for fun!

As Cash's turn comes up he grins and settles on the deep bass beat,
swinging his significant magnificent muscular hind parts (with tail
ornaments!) in time to the beat and turning his head from side to side
show off his collar and his green tipped ears.

As Aunti Mabel's turn comes up, she shows the aplomb that only
experience
can give. She seems to glide gracefully across the floor but every
tassle
on her outfit is swinging in point- counterpoint to her moves. At the
near end she looks archly back at RastaCat and flips her yellow ears
with
a grin then exits to his booming laughter.

Trudi is still giggling. It also almost her turn and her friends watch
see what fun she will have.

trudi wafez furm the danzin line, becons her friendz to join the danzin
line and is giggilin, trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
om...
RastaCatJohn just sed: "Ob cawze, mon!"

Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel decide to get with the spirit.
Winking
at RastaCatJohn, they depart to change.

Daisy-chan selects a multi-colored tiered cotton skirt, each gathered
be a bit bigger than the one below and in glorious colors of yellow
and
orange. Her top is a simple lemon yellow tank sort. Looking at her
feet, she laughs and leaves them bare. Several sets of grass green
wood
beads fill out her outfit. She twirls across the room with a flair
then
lands on the bed.

With an arch look Daisy-chan says 'So, whatcha all wearing?'

Cash looks with chagrin at Aunti Mabel and asks 'umm, we can't beat
that. Can we go awe natural'? Aunti Mabel gives him an amused, 'no
dear' sort of look then starts rummaging in his new gift box of tail
ornaments. At the bottom she finds a perfect one. It's bright yellow
with tassles in green and orange and a few in blue. She matches this
with his blue collar having removed last nights bow tie. Surverying
the
results, his long ears need decoration so she uses a little makeup on
the ends in green. 'Ya Mon, ya be rastaDoggie acceptable I think'
Daisy-chan says with a grin.

Aunti Mabel turns to the closet and peruses the choices. They had
packed light but she finds a simple shift of tie-dyed yellow and green
with bits of tassles. She eyes a hat that would be perfect but it
doesnt match the rest. Instead, with a grin she dips her tail in
yellow
makeup then adds more to the outer edges of her ears and flips them
all
gently to dry. Once dry, she checks the mirror and grins at the
effect.
Like Daisy-chan and Cash, she's going barefoot.

Dancing out the door, they go to join the rest getting in the spirit
of
a visit to Jamaicat-land.

Anti Mabel asks Daisy-chan 'do you think they has special fuds? Wez
not
been eatin well anny of usuns last day ob worry'. Daisy-chan gives
Aunti Mabel a happy 'murf-giggle-purr' and says she is sure they will.

Entering the main room again, they see a few kittahs have gathered and
say hello.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, yess, wotz ob imjoymint goink on heeer! *Wook at dat, mine Mosey,
d*ggies dansing!
An wook atted Daisy-chan in dat gworeeus gaown flinging itted
awoun...an...an..heer, mine wuff, just let me poot mine pawz offur
yoor eyez...dat's wite, I wil tel yoo awl abaout it; lettz go tew da
boofay an fynd sum gud fud, dats wite, just let me leed yoo offur dere
an do gnot wook at Daisy, I meen, wook at da fudz!
MeOwy, gnot da gellus typ at awl.- Hide quoted text -

I catcur wif yoo on dat, Chester, an fangyu fur da cawpwamint. Dere
ar wotz ob byoodaful kitteez heer (wooks aroun), in fakk, dey awl
kwyte wuvwee. Wite, mine Mosey? Uh, waydaminnit, I wil poot mine pawz
offur yoor fuzzy eyez becuz dey need to be wested fur dere nite
aktifiteez.
Hm. (finking bout tayking mine wink Mosey to liff on da desert island)
MeOwy, is gnOt gellus.
Old March 18th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well der iz no more bootiful lady cat dan mine loferlee lucy so i iz happy
ta let hersef know dat, but i alzo apurrcheeatez ofur attratif kittyz but i
duzint wantsa wink dem, chester

Old March 18th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

MeOwy, is gnOt gellus.- Hide quoted text -

Dats nyse, Chester, Yoo a furry fottful kittee. An as wong as yoo
duzznt wook at dem fewyne byoodies wen lucy is nekks tew yoo, den yoo
wil gnot haff tew habb yoor eyez cubbered wif hur pawz.
Or moof tew a dezzert island.
Wike Mosey an minesefl.
MeOwy, pakking hur espadrilles an chiffon dwess an gwass skurt an
beekeenee. An flipflops.
Old March 18th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i kan wuk at anykitty anytime, az hersef kan we lofez eech ofur, so der iz
no threet, chester, a tad bit sad for meowie

Old March 18th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

All look in awe as Trudi and Rasta Cat dance across in tandem motion. The
grin on their faces as they have *fun* pervades the crowd who've been
sitting on the sidelines and more of the join the line knowing this can be a
joint dance or a single dance now. Everyone claps or does what is natural
to them to show approval. RastaCat John and his band glow even more
brightly at the fun the crowd and kittahs are having. He winks at them both
as they move on and looks to see who wants to have fun next.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowmy, they join trudi.

As they pass by RastaCat John, each gives a special dance move just for
the wonderful fun of it. Daisy-chan starts with a high arm swirl with
shoulders moving to the beat and toes tapping while her hips swirl the
other way making her skirt fly. It almost feels like sparks are flying
from her eyes and she's having the time of her life and looking for fun!

As Cash's turn comes up he grins and settles on the deep bass beat,
swinging his significant magnificent muscular hind parts (with tail
ornaments!) in time to the beat and turning his head from side to side to
show off his collar and his green tipped ears.

As Aunti Mabel's turn comes up, she shows the aplomb that only experience
can give. She seems to glide gracefully across the floor but every
tassle on her outfit is swinging in point- counterpoint to her moves. At
the near end she looks archly back at RastaCat and flips her yellow ears
with a grin then exits to his booming laughter.

Trudi is still giggling. It also almost her turn and her friends watch
to see what fun she will have.

"cshenk" wrote in message
RastaCatJohn just sed: "Ob cawze, mon!"

Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel decide to get with the spirit.
Winking at RastaCatJohn, they depart to change.

Daisy-chan selects a multi-colored tiered cotton skirt, each gathered
to be a bit bigger than the one below and in glorious colors of yellow

Old March 18th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

almozt efurione onna ship iz efur inna line danze or clappin onna side
linez, efuri cat haz a wunnerful time wif diz grup danze,

"cshenk" wrote in message
Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowmy, they join trudi.

As they pass by RastaCat John, each gives a special dance move just for
the wonderful fun of it. Daisy-chan starts with a high arm swirl with
shoulders moving to the beat and toes tapping while her hips swirl the
other way making her skirt fly. It almost feels like sparks are flying
from her eyes and she's having the time of her life and looking for fun!

As Cash's turn comes up he grins and settles on the deep bass beat,
swinging his significant magnificent muscular hind parts (with tail
ornaments!) in time to the beat and turning his head from side to side
to show off his collar and his green tipped ears.

Old March 19th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Trudi stays firmly planted on rasta cats feets so she can keep up, but she
almost doesn't know she can't do it on her own she is having so muc fun
espekalli seein herown furndz enjoyin demselvez

Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowy, they join trudi.

[...]

MeOwy mai luv, whai do yew hab tew put yer paws offer mine eyes? Ai onlee
hab eyes fur yew mai bootiful wink. Umkay, letz hab sum gud fudz, but NO
oysters fur meh tho, fank yew. waffs.
Mosey gibz his bootiful wink uh BIG *nosepoink*

Old March 19th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote in message

[...]

n RastaCatJohn just sed: "Ob cawze, mon!"

[...]

MeOwy, mai luv, mai eyes r fyne, fank yew, n Chester iz rite, no need tew
beh jellis n ai dunt wunt tew liv onna desert island, ai wunt usses tew liv
en owr big hoam wif owr bitties, wen diz vakashun iz ovur, cuz we hab uh
purrdai party tew pwan in May cuz ai will beh 9 yeerz old on May 1, n mai ai
remind yew dat AI m NOT jellis either? ai luvz only yew. But wee kan hab
sutch fuhn wiff awl owr frendz in da catmoonity. yeUP. Mosey takes MeOwy in
hiz armz n plantz uh big kiss on hur lipz. see, haow wuz dat? ai luffz yew
moar dan yew gnow, mai sweet wink and ai will luff yew tyll da end uff tyme.

Old March 19th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

i kan wuk at anykitty anytime, az hersef kan we lofez eech ofur, so der iz
no threet, chester, a tad bit sad for meowie

Mosey sez, wai r yew sad fur MeOwy? ai luffs hur moar dan effer yeUP

well der iz no more bootiful lady cat dan mine loferlee lucy so i iz happy
ta let hersef know dat, but i alzo apurrcheeatez ofur attratif kittyz but
i duzint wantsa wink dem, chester

Mosey sez, fanku fur dat Chester, mai gud frend ai ugree wiff yew.

downt be jealooz, ursef iz qwite bootiful alzo, we iz bwezzed in diz
here
catmunitee wif lotsa bootiful gurlcatz anna boycatz... but den we iz
each
bootiful or hamsum in owrz own wayz, Chester da wize"

Mosey ugreez wiff Chester on diz une, yeUP

[...]

Mosey sighs, MeOwy, mai bootiful wink, uff korse dere r u lot uff hansum
boycats n bootiful gurlcats in dis catmoonuity, but pweez dunt wunt usses
tew move tew uh desert island, ai wunt tew liv wif yew n owr bitties en owr
big hoam n beh happee dere, dunt yew? Wee kan ulwayz tayke uh vakashun tew
uh desert islan iffen yew wunt. ai luffs yew moar dan yew gnow. n ai m NOT
jellis either. Nope.
Mosey gibz his bootiful wink MeOwy uh BIG *NOSEPOINK*..iz dat bedder, mai
sweet?

Old March 19th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da sadnezz iz beclawz bein jealouz iz berre unhappee makin, anna sinz hersef
haz no rezunta be itz juzt sad, hownomsefur i iz now gonna stop talkin abowt
diz, find mine loferlee lucy anna getz owrz winked kollarz anna go to da
cocktail partee beclawz i minesfl needsa snack

chester