Bear Did GNOT Get Brekkus

Old March 17th 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Bear Did GNOT Get Brekkus

Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

Wee ar worried about him. May da Mommy ob usses awl guyd da doctor's
mind and da surjeon's han.

--
Missy, four her Hous
Old March 17th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mh takes da paw of hiz mozt spekal furnd efur...

remfur dat da hoominz, no matter how inadeqwate in manee areaz lofez ur
whole howze kittyz anna doggiez alike, so dey haz choozed da bezt TEDZ dey
kuld find so purleze duzint worree az i iz sure himz will be fine, MH, who
is sad fur da bear notted gettin anee fudz

Old March 17th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze purrin dat efurryfing goez well fur Bear.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old March 17th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Wee iz ulso purrin reel laowd dat efurryfing goez well fur owr frend Bear
Dunt wurry, Unka Will, efferfing wyl beh umkay. Wee luffs yew n yer famlee
sew vury mutch.
Mosey, mai wink, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old March 17th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 17, 9:39*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

Wee ar worried about him. May da Mommy ob usses awl guyd da doctor's
mind and da surjeon's han.

--
Missy, four her Hous

Der NUFfeen sadder dan a sad d*ggie. Dey cud bwake yoor hart.
I wil be purring fur Bear da d*g to be happy atted hoam soon.
MeOwy, furry tuched
Old March 17th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:39:38 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

Wee ar worried about him. May da Mommy ob usses awl guyd da doctor's
mind and da surjeon's han.

ais purrin fur evrithin tu go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez
Old March 17th 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

Wee ar worried about him. May da Mommy ob usses awl guyd da doctor's
mind and da surjeon's han.

--
Missy, four her Hous

Weez senin owr bes heelin pourrrs fur da Bear. Hoppp hee is fealon betr
sun. TuTu
Old March 17th 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Will in New Haven" wrote

Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

'Ah da Bear, I'z not getted breakfust eider dat day dey took mai 4 teef anna
a bad cancermonster outta my butt.
I'z woke up about dis time really well anna dey gave maiself cold fud from
dat fridge in little spoons. If I'd eated too much at once, I'd have gotten
sick. I'z feel all better now. Jus take it easy at that first nite on dem
fuds. Bitty at a time ok?' says Aunti Mabel

Old March 17th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 17, 6:26*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote

Hee is goin to da TED for dem to tak da notty sor off ob his legg. He
did gnot getted his brekkus butted hee did not yip at Mommy an Uncl
Bill wike SUM peeepl looks at little Samantha He jus wookd furry sad
an Mommy an Uncl Bill felted bad four him.

'Ah da Bear, I'z not getted breakfust eider dat day dey took mai 4 teef anna
a bad cancermonster outta my butt.
I'z woke up about dis time really well anna dey gave maiself cold fud from
dat fridge in little spoons. *If I'd eated too much at once, I'd have gotten
sick. *I'z feel all better now. *Jus take it easy at that first nite on dem
fuds. Bitty at a time ok?' says Aunti Mabel

I will trai, aldo I DO loff dat fudz. I am hom now, you can reed about
it wher da kittees posted about me. I am so luky. Mine hoomins and
kittees tak gud car ob me an Samanfa is a gud widdl sister. An I haff
sew menny frenz on heer.

--
da Bear
Old March 17th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we all lofez ursef, ursef iza doggie whut lofez kittyz, we lofe all doggiez
anna welcomez dem ifin dey iz gud to kittyz like ursef anna da grambyz
scooter doggie
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
"Will in New Haven" wrote