Dewey the library cat dies in librarian's arms

Old October 26th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Dewey the library cat dies in librarian's arms

This may be old news to some but our local paper ran an article about
this today. This is the first I heard of it and figured I would send
it along for anyone else who never heard of this.

Dewey the cat was found as a kitten in a library book return box in
nasty weather but ended up living for 19 years as a library cat. He
now has a book about him also writen by the librarian that found him.

The full story can be found at
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...rary-cat_x.htm for
anyone interested in reading it.

Old October 27th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:54:55 -0400, kraut
wrote:

This may be old news to some but our local paper ran an article about
this today. This is the first I heard of it and figured I would send
it along for anyone else who never heard of this.

Dewey the cat was found as a kitten in a library book return box in
nasty weather but ended up living for 19 years as a library cat. He
now has a book about him also writen by the librarian that found him.

The full story can be found at
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...rary-cat_x.htm for
anyone interested in reading it.

it is sad when kitties die.
beauty
Old October 27th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"John Ross Mc Master" ...
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:54:55 -0400, kraut

This may be old news to some but our local paper ran an article about
this today. This is the first I heard of it and figured I would send
it along for anyone else who never heard of this.

Dewey the cat was found as a kitten in a library book return box in
nasty weather but ended up living for 19 years as a library cat. He
now has a book about him also writen by the librarian that found him.

The full story can be found at
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...rary-cat_x.htm for
anyone interested in reading it.

it is sad when kitties die.
beauty

Et iz sew sadd wen kitties go to The Bridge. Purrs for Dewy on hiz sayfe
trip to da Bridge. Hee had w wunnerful life az a library cat.
Wat iz da nayme uff da book about him?
Wuv in sadness
Mosey and Tabitha

Old October 27th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:40:40 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

This may be old news to some but our local paper ran an article about
this today. This is the first I heard of it and figured I would send
it along for anyone else who never heard of this.

Dewey the cat was found as a kitten in a library book return box in
nasty weather but ended up living for 19 years as a library cat. He
now has a book about him also writen by the librarian that found him.

The full story can be found at
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...rary-cat_x.htm for
anyone interested in reading it.

it is sad when kitties die.
beauty

Et iz sew sadd wen kitties go to The Bridge. Purrs for Dewy on hiz sayfe
trip to da Bridge. Hee had w wunnerful life az a library cat.
Wat iz da nayme uff da book about him?
Wuv in sadness
Mosey and Tabitha

The name of the book is "Dewey" and co-authored by the librarians that
found him. I forget their names but the ones names is in the
articles.

I found it at our local Barnes and Noble store/

Old October 27th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Just go to Amazon.com and type in Dewey in the search box. It comes up
as the first book in the results list.

Old October 28th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
snuffy

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...y-cat_x.htmfor
anyone interested in reading it.

it is sad when kitties die.
beauty
Et iz sew sadd wen kitties go to The Bridge. *Purrs for Dewy on hiz sayfe
trip to da Bridge. *Hee had w wunnerful life az a library cat.
Wat iz da nayme uff da book about him?
Wuv in sadness
Mosey and Tabitha

The name of the book is "Dewey" and co-authored by the librarians that
found him. *I forget their names but the ones names is in the
articles.

I found it at our local Barnes and Noble store/- Hide quoted text -

The library in Bala Cynwyd, Pa has a library cat too. It doesnt
belong to the library but it hangs around the front door and schmoozes
with people. It has a collar and id tag that shows who it belongs to
but it sure loves the library,
Old October 28th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Booker" ...
Just go to Amazon.com and type in Dewey in the search box. It comes up as
the first book in the results list.

Fangu, I will tell Meowmiw bout dat. Her gotz sum toonas frum Paws sister
sew mabbee Paw will order et fur herself.
Mosey

Old October 28th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"snuffy"
The library in Bala Cynwyd, Pa has a library cat too. It doesnt
belong to the library but it hangs around the front door and schmoozes
with people. It has a collar and id tag that shows who it belongs to
but it sure loves the library,

Aw, dat's nize.

Mosey

Old November 1st 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 26, 7:54*pm, kraut
wrote:
This may be old news to some but our local paper ran an article about
this today. *This is the first I heard of it and figured I would send
it along for anyone else who never heard of this.

Dewey the cat was found as a kitten in a library book return box in
nasty weather but ended up living for 19 years as a library cat. *He
now has a book about him also writen by the librarian that found him.

The full story can be found athttp://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2006-12-02-library-cat_x.htmfor
anyone interested in reading it.

Purrz fur Dewey at da bridj.

Meowmie'z gonna ask daddee tu git da book fur hur fur Kissamouse.

Fangu fur tellin us abowt him.

DaRennieKidz