Sassy and a new guest

Old October 16th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sassy and a new guest

Hihi diz iz Sassy and I wanna innerduce u to a new kitty. Diz will be an in
cat onlee. Her name iz Cleo in honor of our fren dat went to da bridje.
Herself iz onlee 4 weekz old anna a koyote killed herown momcat. Da grambys
son tooked her into der houze and said her hadz ta be an in kitty onlee.

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. She duzen behave too
gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till da ceremonie iz ofver.

Old October 16th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 9:03*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz Sassy and I wanna innerduce u to a new kitty. *Diz will be an in
cat onlee. *Her name iz Cleo in honor of our fren dat went to da bridje..
Herself iz onlee 4 weekz old anna a koyote killed herown momcat. *Da grambys
son tooked her into der houze and said her hadz ta be an in kitty onlee.

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. *She duzen behave too
gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till da ceremonie iz ofver.

Let me hep wiff da widdle kittee. Dey yooshully calm dowun four mee.
Yoo doggies watsh Don'DEWdat, I meen SaMANfa an I will watsh da
kittee.

Now sweetie, letted anti Maggy May hold yourseff an less watsh da
byootiful winkiness ub lov.

--
Maggy May
Old October 16th 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett who has not met the new kitty yet, looks over her shoulder and winks
at her friend Maggy May, she knows the kitty will be fine for now.

Old October 16th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi diz iz Sassy and I wanna innerduce u to a new kitty. Diz will be an
in cat onlee. Her name iz Cleo in honor of our fren dat went to da
bridje. Herself iz onlee 4 weekz old anna a koyote killed herown momcat.
Da grambys son tooked her into der houze and said her hadz ta be an in
kitty onlee.

Her iz all blak but haz a white star on herown tummy. She duzen behave
too gud yet but I fink we kan hold her down till da ceremonie iz ofver.

Poor liddle Cleo hooz momcat gotted ate by a meen cyote. It iz a gud fing
dat Maggy May will wach over herself fur gnow n dat she will be a incat
only. I wood wike to skrach dat cyote hard hoo did dat tew Cleo's momcat,
but her will be luffed.
wooks at Mimzy n Bob Qat, n sez " a noo bittie hoo needs luffs n purrs"
We luffs bitties, da Grambys son iz nise tew take da bittie in n kare for
herself.
Puuuuuuuuurrs widdle gurl. Yoo hab a nise hoam now.
Luffs, Unka Mosey

Old October 16th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well diz iz a veri innereztin turn of efintz, how duz dinky like hizown new
sisfur? Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 16th 09, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eight cats roll on their backs and laff histerikalli... dey knowz da man
hoomin haz been assimilated to be a kittee slafe now... juzt lika gramby...
more histerikal laffter, it iz so lowd dat dey kant efin keep it behind
derown pawz...

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 16th 09, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sort of a standoff at the moment. Knucklehead thought he would be BMOC and
started hissing at Cleo. Sassy snuck up behind him and whacked him on the
head. Settled his right down, for the moment. Cleo is so cute has a narrow
snout, nothing like I have ever seen before but is just barn cat as far as
we know.

Old October 16th 09, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I figgered dem would be mad kauze dey didnt take a kitty from yourown houze
if dem wanted wun. It waz just dat da momma got killed and dem felt sorri,
now gem got anofther cat. Willow glad dem didnt kom to gramby first bout
diz.

Old October 16th 09, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well mine snout iz lika gs doggie akordinta soft, so hersef iz purbli smurt
aniway, trudi the vain

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 16th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi perkz rite up... tellz dem ifin dey wantsa nofur kittee ta juzt let
minsef know... snikerz... aktuli mh anna barbi wund like dat doggie so diz
iz why we nefur azked demselfz... Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

On Oct 15, 9:03 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Sassy A. D*G Granby Cat community 20 May 26th 09 05:39 AM
Sassy A. Dog Granby Cat community 4 May 21st 09 11:39 PM
Sassy Passed last night KittyLady Cat anecdotes 40 May 13th 05 08:44 PM
Sassy dosen't feel well KittyLady Cat anecdotes 53 April 30th 05 11:19 PM
Sassy (purrs & new food question) space-monk-e Cat anecdotes 7 October 28th 03 10:04 PM