I'm better now....

Old September 4th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default I'm better now....

ok, i'm ok now

slight moment of depression

At least i found something to take my mind off of stuff

My computer crashed this weekend and I got it back up this morning

I just found out that all my mp3s were deleted

All my photos too, but i had backed those up.

Soooo i'm here with a stack of CDs and downloading all my fav songs
again

Ironically you can transfer songs to your iPod, but you can't transfer
songs from your iPod to your computer.....

hmmmm.......

Kristi

Old September 4th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

At least I can listen to my fac songs again

And redownload the cool stuff

Whenever i start singing Mischief just HAS to be in my lap.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but....

When I was a kid and first heard the songs My Girl and I Heard it
Through the Grapevine, I thought it was sung by the California Raisins
cause i saw the clay-mation commericials

I also thought Dancing Queen was a cool song, but also thought that the
name Abba was the dumbest name in the world

Old September 4th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

I admit that i do have a big grin on my face

I've put on my fav songs on my computer, plugged in the headphone and
cranked up the sound.

Been a loooooooooong time since i've done that. hehehe

Kristi, hoping for a better day tomorrow

Old September 4th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
ok, i'm ok now

slight moment of depression

At least i found something to take my mind off of stuff

My computer crashed this weekend and I got it back up this morning

I just found out that all my mp3s were deleted

All my photos too, but i had backed those up.

Soooo i'm here with a stack of CDs and downloading all my fav songs
again

Ironically you can transfer songs to your iPod, but you can't transfer
songs from your iPod to your computer.....

hmmmm.......

Kristi

IIRC, there's a virus that specifially attacks .jpg's and .mp3's. Have you
checked for a virus? If not, you may want to!

kili

Old September 4th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mischief wrote:
ok, i'm ok now

slight moment of depression

At least i found something to take my mind off of stuff

My computer crashed this weekend and I got it back up this morning

I just found out that all my mp3s were deleted

All my photos too, but i had backed those up.

Soooo i'm here with a stack of CDs and downloading all my fav songs
again

Ironically you can transfer songs to your iPod, but you can't transfer
songs from your iPod to your computer.....

hmmmm.......

Kristi

Well at least you've got something to keep you occupied ;-) Purrs that you
find a really great job ASAP.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old September 4th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Katrina

On 2006-09-03 20:45:22 -0700, "Mischief" said:

Ironically you can transfer songs to your iPod, but you can't transfer
songs from your iPod to your computer.....

Actually you can... it's not "official" because that's the agreement
that Apple made with the music companies to deter piracy, but there is
a way. What you need is a third-party application. If you're on a
Mac, do a Google for "Senuti" (that's iTunes spelled backwards). Senuti
is a litte freeware application that transfers music from the iPod back
to iTunes on a Mac. I have it installed on the iPod itself just for
emergencies. If you're on a Windows machine there are other programs
that do the same thing. I don't know them offhand, but if you can't
find them, let me know and I'll track them down.

Katrina

--
History: special people in special places at special times
Anthropology: everyone else the rest of the time