EEEK!

Old March 1st 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default EEEK!

So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD
paws land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and
warm his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he
cannot fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could feel
the claws gripping and then kneading as he found his balance. And those
icy cold toes slowly warming up.

Old March 1st 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he
cannot fit onto my neck?

That's hilarious!! I need to keep this sentence in quote file.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 1st 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD paws
land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and warm
his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he cannot
fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could feel the claws
gripping and then kneading as he found his balance. And those icy cold
toes slowly warming up.

He WUVS you (snort!)

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 1st 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
Well Marina you could put booties on him when he comes in! That might you
more comfy but I'm sure it wouldn't make him happy!
Charleen, chuckling at the thought of it.

Caliban in booties. This makes me wish I could knit or crochet.

Pam S laughing

Old March 1st 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD
paws land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and
warm his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he
cannot fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could
feel the claws gripping and then kneading as he found his balance.
And those icy cold toes slowly warming up.

It's a good thing you're there to provide that important service for
Caliban. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 1st 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD paws
land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and warm
his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he cannot
fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could feel the claws
gripping and then kneading as he found his balance. And those icy cold
toes slowly warming up.

--

You made me smile. I think really cold feet were the only thing that ever
made Molly give us a break and share herself with us.

Jo

Old March 1st 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

hopitus wrote:
OT - Marina, I was watching tv the other night about there being only
two
authentic designated "pirate" (skull/crossbones) flags known left, one
of
which is in a "pirate" museum in Key West, FL. They said the other one
is in a naval museum in Finland (I don't know why, this program was
all
about the famous pirates who roamed the Caribbean near FL.) Do you
think you could find an online link to the Finn pirate flag? Thanks in
advance......

The only naval museum in Finland that I can find that boasts a real
pirate flag is the one on Aland (the correct spelling is Åland, but that
doesn't show up on all computers), a small autonomous group of islands
between Finland and Sweden. Haven't been able to find a picture online,
though, sorry. The sources say it is from the 17th century.

Old March 1st 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian"
Marina wrote:
So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD
paws land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and
warm his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he
cannot fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could
feel the claws gripping and then kneading as he found his balance.
And those icy cold toes slowly warming up.

It's a good thing you're there to provide that important service for
Caliban. ;-)

LOL, I agree. My critters kept me up most of the night wanting to play.

Kyla

Old March 2nd 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Marina wrote:
So I'm sitting here peacefully reading the ng. Suddenly four ICE-COLD
paws land on my neck and Caliban settles down in a meatloaf on my
neck/shoulder. He'd been outside for a bit and needed to come in and
warm his icy pawsies. On Meowmie's neck.

When will that cat realise he is not a small kitten any more and he
cannot fit onto my neck? He spilled over onto my shoulder. I could feel
the claws gripping and then kneading as he found his balance. And those
icy cold toes slowly warming up.

.... I'm sorry I laughed Marina :-) I'm sure it didn't feel very good ...

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old March 2nd 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jofirey wrote:

You made me smile. I think really cold feet were the only thing that ever
made Molly give us a break and share herself with us.

Caliban is a cuddler whether he's cold or not, but the icy cold toes on
my neck does bring an extra spice to cuddles.

Your post reminded me of my sister's cat Mathilda (who was Frank's
littermate). Not that she weas stand-offish at best, but on cold days
she liked to sit at an open window and sniff the air, then she would
suddenly dive into my sister's lap and press her head against her chest.
My sister assumed she got cold ears.

Eeek! Dante's first mouse! Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 November 15th 07 06:34 PM
KFW!!! EEEK!!!! MatSav Cat anecdotes 10 October 1st 07 02:09 AM
SERIOUS Eeek-thud-ness [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 July 12th 07 07:08 AM
Eeek! Paws! Karen Cat anecdotes 6 January 11th 07 06:04 AM
EEEK! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 10 January 3rd 06 01:30 PM