Bridal shower fur Tabitha

Old September 13th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Bridal shower fur Tabitha

To awl girlkitteez in da kommyunitee: yoo iz invitid to a bridal shower fur
Tabitha, who iz gittin winked to Mosey.

Time: now
Place: heer

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin katerin
dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz warehowse an
kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. Prezziez iz opshunal.

Rebecca

Old September 13th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow fumbles with the ribbon she is trying to put around a big fluffy
pillow, big enuf for two kittys to lay on. "Miz Piglet, pleze help
myselfz." Piglet sets her package aside and goes to help Willow.

They gather their gifts and the nopwine and get into the porter.

The porter twinkles and they step out to greet Rebecca and Tabitha.

Old September 13th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum, Willow an Piglet, an fangu fur joyning ussez. Dere iz a tabul fur
prezziez rite over dere, an over dere iz da buffay tabul. Can I git
yurownselves enneefing?

Rebecca

Old September 13th 08, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex =^**. .**^=

To awl girlkitteez in da kommyunitee: yoo iz invitid to a bridal shower
fur Tabitha, who iz gittin winked to Mosey.

Time: now
Place: heer

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin
katerin dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz
warehowse an kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. Prezziez iz opshunal.

Rebecca

Sqweex combs hur long hair and checks to see iffen hur dotter
Pipps iz reddy tew go.
Sqweex to Pipps: Yer fadder is sew goofy sumtimez, I swear, furst he boke
da button on hiz shurt, den trys tew fix et wiff gloo, anna spilz dat n
maykes hissefl n Mosey late fur Mosey's partee,
Pipps: Meowmie, I kant wate tew meet Tabitha cuz Unkl Mosey tawks bout hur
awl da time:
Sqweex: *Nods* anna remember, we offered tew wach inny bitties effen dey
go to da wink. Yew got the pressy we gotted Tabitha?
Pipps: Yess, meowmie, dew I wook umkay?
Sqweex: yess yew wook furry pretty. Letz take your porter since yer pa took
ours
Pipps and Sqweex get into Pipps pink porter, port tew Rebecca's
They get out of the porter at Rebecca's and Sqweex says
Hihi Rebecca, fangu fur envitin usses tew da bridal shower for Tabitha. I
kant wait tew finally meet hur, since she's awl Mosey tawks about.
Dis is my dotter Pipps n my wink, Pookie, is at Mosey's partee.
Pipps puts the pressy onna table n sits down.
Sqweex walks over to Tabitha and says:
Tabitha, et iz sew nise tew finally meet yew. Mosey iz totally smitten wif
yew.
Tabitha: Fangu Mrs Pookie
Sqweex: Yew can jest kawl mee Sqweex.
Tabitha: Wook at dis bootiful red stone he gab mee at dinner
Sqweex: Wow, dat iz bootiful.

Old September 13th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum, Sqweex an Pipps, Ize glad yoo kud make it. Yoo bof luk furry nice.
Pleez make yurownselfz at home, an let myownself know if derez enneefing yoo
needz.

Rebecca

. ..

Old September 13th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:42:26 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

To awl girlkitteez in da kommyunitee: yoo iz invitid to a bridal shower fur
Tabitha, who iz gittin winked to Mosey.

Time: now
Place: heer

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin katerin
dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz warehowse an
kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. Prezziez iz opshunal.

Rebecca

[a 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out with a prezzie and a bottle
of nip-champagne in her paw]

Mewo, Rebecca an' gurlz!

Fangu fur infiting usses! [She puts the prezzie on the table] and
paws over the nipchampagne to Rebecca] I asked da Inspektor fur a
bottle of hiz best, and he wuz grayshuz enuf to giff usses dis!

[Whispers to Rebecca] I gottid won of dose pannini makerz fur Tabitha
- I finks she'll like dat!Wen do you finks she'll get here?

Well, gurlz, how iz efurrykitty?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/13/2008 12:33:29 PM
Old September 13th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Mewo, Rebecca an' gurlz!

Fangu fur infiting usses! [She puts the prezzie on the table] and
paws over the nipchampagne to Rebecca] I asked da Inspektor fur a
bottle of hiz best, and he wuz grayshuz enuf to giff usses dis!

[Whispers to Rebecca] I gottid won of dose pannini makerz fur Tabitha
- I finks she'll like dat!Wen do you finks she'll get here?

Well, gurlz, how iz efurrykitty?

Meow, gurls! Rebecca, fangu fur throwing me a party - dat's so nice of
you! Dis all looks furry wonderful.

Tabitha
Old September 13th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Hihi, Anaïs! Welkum to Tabitha's bridle shower! Dis nipshampane lukz
wunnerful -- I will make shur da watekitteez servz itself when we makez da
toast.

[Whispering] I fingk Tabitha will LUB da panininini fingy! Maybe she will
evin let Fluffykitz use it sumtimez.

Rebecca

Old September 13th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin katerin
dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz warehowse an
kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. *Prezziez iz opshunal.

Kitty Schottland and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney step into the teleporter
and come out on the other side. Meow, kitties! We brought extra-
cheese-and-nip pizza!
Old September 13th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Kyla =^*.*.^=\

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:42:26 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

To awl girlkitteez in da kommyunitee: yoo iz invitid to a bridal shower fur
Tabitha, who iz gittin winked to Mosey.

Time: now
Place: heer

Since Tabitha iz da bride an I iz organdizin da shower, we iz havvin katerin
dun by a diffurent katerer dan Fluffykitz, but da Fluffykitz warehowse an
kichenz will be opin in kase we needz enneefing.

Bring yurownselfz an storeez to tell bowt Tabitha. Prezziez iz opshunal.

Rebecca

Bechy, I'm tired of acting like a retard. Bye!
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread

The second most important of all bridal accessories is the lingerie.Whether you are going on a honeymoon or staying in your new home, you aregoing to want some lingerie as for your bridal accessories. The wedding isdome the reception is over and now [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 23rd 08 07:48 AM
Tabitha missing? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 26 June 7th 07 10:36 PM
My bridal pawty! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 37 May 20th 05 10:52 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 10:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 03:14 AM