Yaaawwwwnnnnn...awla mine lufferlee teef showink

Old August 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Sylvia M.

Default Yaaawwwwnnnnn...awla mine lufferlee teef showink

Wake up Dyna, time to go home now....
sez Meowmee

....Huh??? whut?????? yaaawwwwnnnn....

Lets see your mouth...Open wide, sweety...
sez Meowmee

....Seeee, heow nize an shyneee????
.....Truff iz TED didunt pull ennyting~~ it wuz sutsh uh liddul erozhun
dat he florided
it, an weezl watch it, kud tayke uh longlong tyme b-fur he haz tu pul it...
see, purz woik!

....awlzo watchink k-9 ...deep tartar poket (I didunt kno dat kitteez
hav k-9 teef, I thot day wuz fangz..styll du!)

.....Fangz tu awlla da kitteez furr kayrink...I tink I'yl rezzzzzt furr
uh wylll moooorrrrzzzzzz.

.....Dyna dozez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Human note:
We'll pick her up after 4 pm, but TED called right after finishing with her
and gave us
the above info. I have gained even more trust in him, after doing only what
was necessary, and being honest about it.
Anti Sylvia

Old August 17th 04, 01:11 AM
MouseCat

Human note:
We'll pick her up after 4 pm, but TED called right after finishing with her
and gave us
the above info. I have gained even more trust in him, after doing only what
was necessary, and being honest about it.
Anti Sylvia

Fangu for da update! I'z was *so* worried. Now I'z will just wait around
till bootiful miss Dyna is feeling better, den she can curl up fur a nap
in da sidecar an I will drive her carefully to da cat-o-lympics.

MCat
Old August 17th 04, 02:08 PM
Miss Violette

we are glad this went well, soft and Miss Violette

Miss Violette ports into the TEDZ, something she would only do for a good
friend, here is some liquid nip extract to help you while you recover, Miss
Violette, patting her friends paw to comfort her... thinking, you will need
to punish your hooman of course but we can think about that later

Old August 17th 04, 06:11 PM
Sylvia M.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we are glad this went well, soft and Miss Violette

Miss Violette ports into the TEDZ, something she would only do for a good
friend, here is some liquid nip extract to help you while you recover,

Miss
Violette, patting her friends paw to comfort her... thinking, you will

need
to punish your hooman of course but we can think about that later

Oh, I awlreddy punisht TED an awlla hiz hewlperz.
Wen TED towl meowmee heow awfully unkooperatiff I wuz,
Meowmee egsplaynt dat Dyna wuz short furr Dynamite of Coonsboro.
TED sed I wuzz moor ov uh Dyno--sour, lyke Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

Kin Yu emagin...compayerink meeeeeeeeeee wiff Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

Dyna bery purrowdlee

O, an wen day went tu get me owt of jayle, in da bak ruum, I hisssst, an
threw mineself gaynst da gate, an frettent tu byte dem...da hewlpurr brot me
to mine take-owt bockz inna towel, wiff uh bigbig hole innit, buttid I
didunt reeeleee mayke dat hole, juzt awlmozt mayde uh hole in TED an hiz
hewlpurz!!!

Dyna, soo fulla hurself

Old August 17th 04, 07:14 PM
MouseCat

Oh, I awlreddy punisht TED an awlla hiz hewlperz.
Wen TED towl meowmee heow awfully unkooperatiff I wuz,
Meowmee egsplaynt dat Dyna wuz short furr Dynamite of Coonsboro.
TED sed I wuzz moor ov uh Dyno--sour, lyke Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

Kin Yu emagin...compayerink meeeeeeeeeee wiff Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

That's awful! Comparing such a lovely, dainty, sweet girlcat as yourself
to a dinosaur...

I'm so glad you're ok. I was worried about you. How are you feeling now?

MCat

Old August 18th 04, 02:55 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Oh, I awlreddy punisht TED an awlla hiz hewlperz.
Wen TED towl meowmee heow awfully unkooperatiff I wuz,
Meowmee egsplaynt dat Dyna wuz short furr Dynamite of Coonsboro.
TED sed I wuzz moor ov uh Dyno--sour, lyke Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

Kin Yu emagin...compayerink meeeeeeeeeee wiff Tyranosaurous Rex!!!!

That's awful! Comparing such a lovely, dainty, sweet girlcat as yourself
to a dinosaur...

I'm so glad you're ok. I was worried about you. How are you feeling now?

MCat

Ahhh fangu gud frend...
I yam awl ofurr it an reddy tu rumble!!!

Dyna, da Dynamo Dynasooaarrrrr

Old August 18th 04, 03:30 AM
ShortTail Tom

Ahhh fangu gud frend...
I yam awl ofurr it an reddy tu rumble!!!

Dyna, da Dynamo Dynasooaarrrrr

MouseCat sighs a huge purr of relief

Oh, I'm so glad!

Well, mine dear, shall we be off? We can catch up to the other kitties
wasily if we just teleport ourselves and our motorcycle to the picnic
spot, then ride from there.

MCat
Old August 18th 04, 08:41 AM
Sylvia M.

"ShortTail Tom" wrote in message
Ahhh fangu gud frend...
I yam awl ofurr it an reddy tu rumble!!!

Dyna, da Dynamo Dynasooaarrrrr

MouseCat sighs a huge purr of relief

Oh, I'm so glad!

Well, mine dear, shall we be off? We can catch up to the other kitties
wasily if we just teleport ourselves and our motorcycle to the picnic
spot, then ride from there.

MCat

Oh yu ar soosooo klefurr!!!

Dyna, climbing into the side car with all of the cushions and food

Old August 18th 04, 03:38 PM
MouseCat

Oh yu ar soosooo klefurr!!!

Dyna, climbing into the side car with all of the cushions and food

The motorcycle starts up, then MouseCat guns the throttle and aims the
cycle for the teleporter. They vanish into the 'porter...

and pop out the other side, ride across the highway from the picnic.

Here, mine lovely kitty, let me help you out of the sidecar. Would you
care for some of Tabitha and Rebecca's goodies, and a nice cold nip tea?

MCat