arriving at the ball

Old October 5th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default arriving at the ball

On Oct 4, 10:54*pm, Bobcat wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:18*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:

tiger hafin arrifed earli to hep hiz wife kittee wif da MCC duteez has
gotten a drink and snakz fur hersef haz eaten sefural oyzterz and iz now
looking for anofur nip whiskee... and after aquiring it passes bak by the
table so loads another platter to bring to the table... he stops by tTv to
give him most of what was on the platter so he wouldn't hafta get up, checks
to make sure he iz komfurtable and goes back to hiz table...

tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:1ff0r6guxukm2$.1lmedu7s1b4ax$.dlg@40tu de.net...

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:39:48 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Pitô.ônya portz in an goez tu da boofay, weer she iz shur tu meet
Sundance.

Hmmmmm,

I finks he'll find mine Tiger rite dere nekst to
himself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/4/2009 1:49:14 PM

Misty and Bobcat approach Tiger.

"Good evening Tiger, don't mean to alarm you, this is my Human Bobcat.
I needed an escort tonight so..... As you may have heard Phantom
passed over The Bridge and Bobcat was planning to attend, so I wanted
to practice my magic of the night so.... I changed Bobcat into a
BOBCAT!!! Do you know where Anais is?!? And is Mecurio here as well?- Hide quoted text -

Across the way, the d*g Bear has gone on "full alert." He isn't
growlong but he is staring at the bobcat, his tail has stopped wagging
and nokitty who knows him has ever seen that big tail not wagging. His
ears are down and the hair on his back is standing up. It is easy to
see that he is thinking "that bobkitty has to get through me to hurt
any of my friends."

Maggy May: "Don' WURRY, it iz alrite. Iffn he wuzn a fren he woont BEE
here."
WooToo: "Stan DOWN. I have told Uncl Bill wut iz going on an hee sez.
"good boy but you can stan down."

Da Bear looks puzzled but he looks at his friends and sees that they
don't seem alarmed. He relaxes and accepts a small snack from Maggy
May. His tail begins to beat time again. He sits and allows his
packages to be unloaded.

WooToo, behind her paw to Maggy May: "Wut did stan down meen?"

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 6th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet watches this and is proud of Bear that he pays such close attention
to the moods of his friends. "Stan Down" means Park it for now!!!!

Old October 6th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 5, 9:13*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet watches this and is proud of Bear that he pays such close attention
to the moods of his friends. *"Stan Down" means Park it for now!!!!
"Will in New Haven"

Out of the corner of her eye, Piglet saw da Wascal move smoothly but
quickly from where he had been watching her greet guests to where he
could help out if Bear, or the bobcat became a problem

Wascal: "Good boy, Bear. Iff we gneed yoo we gno you will hep us.
Butted dat is a gnice bobcat"

Gives bear hafl of a lovely fried-oyster sandwich. Bear chows down,
tail wagging

--
Will in New Haven