Yer Inbited tew uh Hal0weeny Party

Old October 28th 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Yer Inbited tew uh Hal0weeny Party

Diz Saterday, thu 31st iz Halloween n the Kits n I wanna inbite yoo awl over
for trix n treets n kostoomz. We gots lots uff fudz, n dansing a sawft
pwases for da bitties to sleep in da speshul room in da basement of our
hooge hoam. I polishued up da bannister n got owt da floomply pillow we
pwayed wiff wast yeer. It haz a 9 life garintea, We gots awl kindz uf nip
in wines n fuds n sum primo nip tew roll urownd inna yard n we kan hab still
moar funfun. Ya wanna? Hm? hmm??
Losta room tew zoom tew, Ranger anna pwase fur TV tew resst,.
'We hope the Second World kitties will come'. says Bob Qat
We gots da hawse dexorated n stuff.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat xcited

Old October 28th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i wuuld lofta come ifin ted say i iz uptoit... mayhapz i willz juzt azk
lilith instead, TV

--
Have a great day

Old October 28th 09, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Oct 27, 11:12*pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
Diz Saterday, thu 31st iz Halloween n the Kits n I wanna inbite yoo awl over
for trix n treets *n kostoomz. *We gots lots uff fudz, n dansing a sawft
pwases for da bitties to sleep in da speshul room in da basement of our
hooge hoam. *I polishued up da bannister n got owt da floomply pillow we
pwayed wiff wast yeer. *It haz a 9 life garintea, *We gots awl kindz uf nip
in wines n fuds n sum primo nip tew roll urownd inna yard n we kan hab still
moar funfun. *Ya wanna? *Hm? *hmm??
Losta room tew zoom tew, Ranger anna pwase fur TV tew resst,.
'We hope the Second World kitties will come'. says Bob Qat
We gots da hawse dexorated n stuff.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat * xcited

Fangu for the invitation! Stormmee, will you be my 'skort for the
party?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old October 28th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez i wuuld luf dat, shuld we drezz up? Stormmee thrilled

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 28th 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

duz you thinkz it willz be too hard on mine heart, or shuld i stay home? TV
just not sure he can take alla skarinezz

Old October 28th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

I don't think it will be too hard on your heart, as long as you take
it easy. Don't do anything too strenuous. You can go on the hayride
if you wants.

Nurse Lilith

Old October 28th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We hopez u kan go wiff uz to da partie. We haz a smallz waggon wiff
kushionz in itself. Dey kan putted diz anywhee u wantz ta be and u wont
effen haff to walk. We wil be surez dere iz no skaree stuff round urself.
Piglett wanting her friend to be a part of the fun.

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Pool Party Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 03 11:53 PM