Yer Inbited tew uh Hal0weeny Party

Old October 30th 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Yer Inbited tew uh Hal0weeny Party

U bedder get ur furry butt to dat pardie. We iz ur frenzs so helpink u iz
neffer a proflem. Willow hurrumping at the idea of helping a friend could
be considered a problem.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i hopez diz wont be a purlim? tv, recatsiderin beclawz he duzin wanna
bofur hiz furndz,

--
Have a wonderful day

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow looks at TV. I forgotted ta tell urselfz, one of uz haz ta wiff
da wagonz all da timez. We knowz howta kloze r eyez and make itselfz
mooff to whereeffer u wantz itselfz.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
dat would bed streemli ize, tv

--
Have a great day
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:38:02 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

ok den trudi haz greed ta keep an eye on minesef ifin OEJ getz too
buzi,
TV

I can help with that as well. I would be glad to sit with my
brother-in-
paw and keep him company.

Amelia

Old October 30th 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett walkz up behind T V and very softly smacks him on his head. U
behaff and u iz familee so dont go finkink foutz like dat. Dere iz myselfz,
Willow, O T anna Harri, Sassy, P-nut (datz when dem kall da new kitty since
Cleo runed out to be a boycat, not a girl cat) dem dere iz Dinky and
Kuncklehead *datz sweetart but da man hooman kallz him knucklehead) wiff
all of uzenz, dere wont be a proflem. Nowz, u go and enjoy.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz fonda alla da kitteez inna komunity, butteed... inna qweeter voize ta
mozey... I duzint wanna mess up miss piglettez time wif raskal or willowz
wif paddy or harry anna OT time togefur,... dat iz whut i meaned... TV
feelin very furtunate fur alla hizown furndz

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yoo r not a purlim, TV, we jest want yoo tew come n hab fun wiff yer
frendz.
No wurries, jest fun.
We awl luffs yoo, yoo shood gnow dat by gnow. [ Headbump] Mosey

Old October 31st 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Gudgud, dat maykes usses happee Mosey n thuh Kits.

i iz pakin mine bak pak anna owrz entire howze willz be tendin, TV

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mosey =^..^="
Yoo wont be messin wiff innybuddyz time tewgeffer TV, so pweeze dunt
wurry ubaout nuffin. Da Kits wanna see yoo n keep yerownself happee n
comfy tew.
Jest come tew da partee n hab fun wiff yer frendz . Umkay? Mosey

Old October 31st 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we will be der whenna soft wakez up... her duzint feel gud enuf ta efin go
to da pointi meetin today, TV

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 31st 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Oh no, her gotted dat nazty floomonster ? Tell anti soft I hoape she feals
bedder. I will leef da door unloxed sew iffin I'm sleepin, jest let
yerselfs in n sumbuddy wake me up. Umkay? I hoap efferbuddy else feals
umkay.
Luffs, Mosey,
Mimzy, n Bob Qat gotted da zoomiez

Old November 1st 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

her duzint haffa flu at leazt she sayed itz juzt herown bonez bein kranky
furm da weafur... butted we did see hersef sneeze, tv, still pakin

--
Have a great day

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Pool Party Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 03 11:53 PM