Purrz four Sashi

Old June 9th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sashi cam home

Weez will do dat and keep purrink too. Piglet sitting in grabs way with her
butt on the keyboard.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

Old June 9th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Gudgud newz. May she be in as gud helth az sha can be. We are sure
she will be luved and that's important fur gus helth!

Cinnamon.

On Monday 09 June 2008 17:21, Granby wrote:

Weez will do dat and keep purrink too. Piglet sitting in grabs way
with her butt on the keyboard.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

--
Peace,
Fred
Old June 10th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

We is keepin ourz crossed too.

Tabitha
Old June 10th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

I neffur sawed a D*G in my life. I hurd one and I was afraid. Is Sashi
skary?And purrs to her anyways.
Cinder
Old June 10th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`[_2_]

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

Dat iz gudgid newz. Awl uf usses will puurrrrrr fur her tew git bedder n
bedder
n Meowmie iz prayin fur her tew.
Wuv
Mosey
n Pookie, Pipps, n Sqweex

Old June 10th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Toes ar krozt and I yam purrink furr Sashi d*g tu get awl bettererer.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
In article
,

Purrz fur Onyx... Cory Cat community 22 June 1st 07 06:22 AM
Could we getz some d*g purrz? Harri Roadcat Cat community 21 January 12th 07 12:24 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 08:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM