Tribyoot to Tiger

Old October 27th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Tribyoot to Tiger

let minesef take diz ippurtunity ta fank efurione who has talked abowt
tiger, da soft iz gettin beri emoshunal anna may notted be ableta replee to
alla poztz beclawz of da watermonzterz, OEJ fur her sad and damp howze
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Tiger wuz myown bestest furend in da komoonitee. We wuz bof orinj, we wuz
bof hooverkitteez, an we bof liked owr napz an owr fudz. Moss uv awl, tho,
we lubbed owrown winkz. When I knew dat I wuz in lub wif Pitoonya, it wuz
Tiger dat inkuraged mywonself to purrsoo her, to git ingajed, an to ask
herownself to be my wink. When I saw how happee Tiger an Anaïs wuz, I knew
I shud follo hizown abvise, an it wuz da bestest fing I ever did. I looked
up to Tiger, not juss az a ezampul uv whut a orinj mankat shud be, but az
a ezampul uv whut ennee mankat shud be.

Wun uv Tiger's favurit fingz to to injoy gud fudz an dringkz wif hizown
furendz. Da nextest time you eetz a oyster, or dringkz a purrtikularly gud
nip wine, fingk uv Tiger. I knowz I will.

Sundance

Old October 27th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

duz ursef remfur when ursef waz pwain too rowdee fur hizsef how him
komplainedta soft reallee lowd butted when ursef wehnt up ta himz all himz
did wuz raize hiz paw wayyy up anna freatin ursef witha litin paw of
purnishmint but himz nefur didit? mine momcat miss vilette was much
readierta USE that lpp, OEJ
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
When I first started lifing in Tiger's howse I gotz to observe all of da
kitties that lifed dere. Tiger allez ampressed me as a gentlemencan, and
as being brave and strong. He was a furry good kitty an I will miss him.

Harri

Old October 27th 10, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

himz nefur did talk abowt dat twip fura longlong time, but we all knewed it
waz beri impurtint to hisef, OEJ
"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:41:41 +0000, Harri Roadcat wrote:

When I first started lifing in Tiger's howse I gotz to observe all of da
kitties that lifed dere. Tiger allez ampressed me as a gentlemencan, and
as being brave and strong. He was a furry good kitty an I will miss him.

Harri

Tiger was indeed a brafe mancat. I rememfur when we was lookin fur
winking collars for our winks-to-be an we went on a adventure to find
them. We made a long journey that was furry scary an dangerous at times,
but Tiger had da courage to keep going. Him an me had to help each offur
all da time, an him never let me down.

An him loved his wink, Mme. Anais, furry furry much. Him was prolly mine
bestest friend, an I will miss him.

Be happy, Tiger, and enjoy the health and strength and vitality that you
are experiencing at da Rainbow Bridge.

Your good buddy,
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Old October 27th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

himz wuz beri gud to minesef, efin whenna ted anna shelter wurker sayed i
wuz buff kulured, anna notted orang, himz stiked up furminesef anna greed
wiffa furree who sayed i waz i mean IZ orang, chester, remfurin
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
My bruther in paw Tiger was the heart of this communitie for me. We
miss him effury day.

Lucy, sitting very close to Chester

Old October 27th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz sure himz iz lukin down onna kommuniti anna smilin himz sumtimez
getted messagez furm miss violette so i iz sure he will send sum owt alzo,
OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Little Kitty"
Oh, Sundance, yew and Tiger wer just insearbul. Now that he's at thuh
Bridj, he iz watching ofur yew and can give yew help and advize frum
up there just like Gretchen Marie duz fur me and I nefur even met
her. But kitteez hav connekshunz to eech other that last furrefur
just like memoreez of them last furefur.

Mosey heer: Yoo r rite ubaowt awl dem fings Little Kitty. Nise tew see
yew heer.

Little Kitty, gently putting her paw on Sundance's shoulder

Old October 27th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft still cryz fur himsef, butted she sayz dat she izunt guiltee beclawz
she knowz himz wuz readee anna she gotta hep him wif furree so himz wuznot
alone, himz sure hated ta be alone, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Tiger waz a furry specil kitty an we no yu miss him terribly. Weze all
miss him too, but ar glad he went to da RB surrounded by fambly an
freendz.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy