Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

Old October 22nd 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

[Sunlight fades and shadows lengthen through the cathedral at Notre
Dame as an elderly, very small brown tabby walks briskly to the
podium. Her formal cloak is fastened with a small beige pin in the
shape of a winged cat angel.]

Bonsoir, mine deeer frends, an welcome to da fifteenft annyual
Jellicle Ball.

Effury Oktoburr, onda eefning of da full moon, we gaffur togeffur to
rememfur and pay tribute to owr beluffid frends an family memfurs hoo
haff journeyed on ahead. Wile owr hearts ar heavy wiff greef, wee
also ar filled wiff pure joy dat wee new dem, luffd dem, an dat dey
luffd us as well. Dose hoo touch owr hearts neffur leeef us, da fings
wee sharyd an lernd togeffur enrich us fureffur. Dey shine in owr
hearts an memorees like da stars dey trooly were.

Da furrst naym called repreesents menny; doze cats hoos individyual
nayms wee do not no, but hoos suffering on dis earff giffs us grayt
sorrow. Dey are da lost wuns, da abandoned, da mistreetid. All now
at peace, safe an well fed at last, at Rainbow Bridge. We beeleef dat
dey wayt dere fur da hoomins hoo shud haff bin deres in dis life, an
owr furryown family memfurs teeech dem da wonder an da glory ov luff.

I call dere nayms, owr Jellicle Honorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Snoopy, House of Andrews
Chica, House of Asher
Princess, House of Asher
Television Tater Tomcat, House of Asher/Grass
Tiger, House of Asher/Grass
Riley, House of Ashley
Annie, House of Baldwin
Buddy, House of Bast
Donald Gregory, House of Batson
Maggy May, House of Coan
Paco, House of Collins
Bernie, House of DeVeau
Onyx, House of Ekern
Charlie Chaplin, House of Gittel
Gracie, House of Gittel
Galaxy, House of Glaser
Smokey, House of Gordon
Max, House of Kaslow
Bitsy, House of Koster
Gabby, Howse uf Koster
Rusty, House of Leong
Caliope, House of Lombard
Poofie, House of Lombard
Prissy, House of Long
Pink, House of Maveety
Myztik, House of Miller
Padmé, House of Miller
Fella, House of Moon
Charlie (Sir Charles of Catlandingham), House of O'Sullivan,
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Zoe, House of Phenix
Licky, House of Phillips
Mousie, House of Phillips
Peter, House of Phillips
Hunter, House of Pommerehn
Charlie, House of Porter
Jordan, House of Rankin
Tessie, House of Rankin
Bub, House of Romagna
Marble, House of Sheridan
Yarrow, House of Sheridan
Bob, House of Silver
Hiro, House of Steele
Ginger, House of Verkerk
Old October 22nd 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We lostid sum furry deer furrendz dis yeer.

Rebecca, listening solemnly

Old October 22nd 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I furgitted to say dat dis iz da propreeit time if enneekittee wantz to giv
tribyootz to da kitteez on da list. Itz also not too late to add namez, kuz
Mietze will continyoo to add dem until she duz da finul kallin.

If dere iz ennee kittinz hoo needz to git away frum da serrymoneez an
obzervincez, we haz arraynjed a liddle play area in da catacomez downstarez.
We haz set up tabulz in da kortyard wif waterz dat will bring yoo enneefing
yoo wantz to eet. Da kortyard iz sort uv in da Out, but itz surrowndid by da
bilding so itz sort uv like bein in da In, but wifowt a roof. Dat way we
will hab a gud vyoo uv da ranebow brij when it makez itzown appeerintz. Fur
kitteez hoo duznt evin want to be dat much in da Out, dere are patio rumz
dat iz enklozed in glass so yoo kan still see da brij.

Rebecca

Old October 23rd 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

messages - Collapse all - Translate all to Translated (View all
riginals) - Report discussion as spam
Reporting discussion
Messages reported

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to this
group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet.
Cancel

Send Discard

Followup To:

the picture below or the numbers you hear by clicking the accessibility
icon.

Send Discard

riddik View profile
More options Oct 22, 1:44 pm

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.community
From: riddik
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Old October 23rd 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Rebecca" We lostid sum furry deer furrendz dis yeer.

Rebecca, listening solemnly

Yes, wee did
Luvs Mosey

Old October 23rd 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"
[...]

Mutt House of Waterman 2007

"Rebecca" I furgitted to say dat dis iz da propreeit time if enneekittee

Old October 23rd 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:44:44 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

[...]

Our harts go owt to effurry kitty and hoomin who lost kitties to the
RB dis yeer. Yew will see them again.
Beaty, Cinder, Spring verry solum
Old October 23rd 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:44:44 -0700 (PDT), riddik's
nimble, little paws typed:

I call dere nayms, owr Jellicle Honorees:

[wipes a tear]

So many gud kitties haff left usses...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2010 9:58:46 PM
Old October 23rd 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 4:44*pm, riddik wrote:
[...]

Cood we add the name ob Diamond, House of Stott. Hee headed for da
Bridj when the veil is thinnest. His mommy is a fren ob Uncl Bill's on
rpcc an shee sed hee shud add da naym heer.

--
WooToo