Tribyoot to Tiger

Old October 23rd 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Tribyoot to Tiger

Tiger wuz myown bestest furend in da komoonitee. We wuz bof orinj, we wuz
bof hooverkitteez, an we bof liked owr napz an owr fudz. Moss uv awl, tho,
we lubbed owrown winkz. When I knew dat I wuz in lub wif Pitoonya, it wuz
Tiger dat inkuraged mywonself to purrsoo her, to git ingajed, an to ask
herownself to be my wink. When I saw how happee Tiger an Anaïs wuz, I knew I
shud follo hizown abvise, an it wuz da bestest fing I ever did. I looked up
to Tiger, not juss az a ezampul uv whut a orinj mankat shud be, but az a
ezampul uv whut ennee mankat shud be.

Wun uv Tiger's favurit fingz to to injoy gud fudz an dringkz wif hizown
furendz. Da nextest time you eetz a oyster, or dringkz a purrtikularly gud
nip wine, fingk uv Tiger. I knowz I will.

Sundance

Old October 23rd 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Wascal steps forward

I thot ub Tiger when I was wokkin down da Champs, wissling "free cat
in Paris to mineseff" an saw awl da bistros an littl shops. He wood
haff luvd da fuz and drinks an takin his wink to da shops. He wuz
allus reddy four a gud tim butted he cood allus be counned awn to
wissen to a fren hoo had a prollum.

He setted a gudgud resampl four usses awl.

--
Wascal

Old October 23rd 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I apollogizez to da komoonitee for da substanard sekkaterry. Dis tribyoot
wuz frum me, not frum Rebecca.

Sundance

Old October 23rd 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:02:58 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Wun uv Tiger's favurit fingz to to injoy gud fudz an dringkz wif hizown
furendz. Da nextest time you eetz a oyster, or dringkz a purrtikularly gud
nip wine, fingk uv Tiger. I knowz I will.

Sundance

Dat wuz furry tuchink, Sundance. I knoze dat he
liked yoo too boff az a memfur ob dis kommunity,
an az a fellow orange cat too.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/22/2010 10:00:33 PM
Old October 23rd 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Mosey's Tribyoot to Tiger

Mosey n his wife kitty Meowy wok tew da poduim, holding pawz,
ai gnu Tiger az uh wunnerful mancat, hoo wuz funnee, n wiked hiz oysters n
nip dwinkz n hee wuz uh gud frend tew usses n awl ob dis kommunity, n hee is
mizzed by usses az well. N hiz bruffer TV, wuz uh wunnerful kitty tew.
wee will fink uff dem wen wee eet oysterz or hab uh gud nip dwink. Owr
kondolenses Mme. Anaïs Lachatte. Tiger luffed yoo sew mutch,

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

Old October 23rd 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Tribyoot to Maggy May

Mosey n his wife kitty Meowy, stand upp tewgeffer, holding pawz, n goh tew
da podium.
Maggy May wuz uh wunnerful bootiful woman cat hoo luved bitties, Hur hulped
bitties in reel life tew, n une dae ai wuz habbing uh BBQ n wen her had
eeted, hur wispured sumpfifng tew her frendz, ubaowt me n Meowy gittin
winked, n den sayed gud bai n fangu fur da nise fudz n ported hoam, gotted
uh gud brushing frum hur hoomin meowmie, taked uh dwimk uf wadder n den
taked uh nap, n waked up at da Bridge, Maggy May, Meowy n ai wud wike tew
fank yerownself fur mayking me n Meowy fawl en luv n den got winked on Sept
25.
Maggy May, Yoo r dewing uh wunnerful fing fur da bitties at RB. Wee luv yew
n mizz yew sew mutch.
[saowndz uff weeping in da hankies dat ai had mayde dat sai Jellical Ball
2010 wiff sawft Rainbow kolorz]
Mosey Hugs Meowy, gnowing hur haz lost tew uff hur kin tew. ai luv yew mine
sweet wife kitty n am sew sawry yoo losted
Caliope, n Poofie . Dey is happee gnow at da Bridge, wiff mine Unka Mutt
showingh dem urownd n habbing fuhn.

Old October 23rd 10, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

When I first started lifing in Tiger's howse I gotz to observe all of da
kitties that lifed dere. Tiger allez ampressed me as a gentlemencan, and
as being brave and strong. He was a furry good kitty an I will miss him.

Harri
Old October 23rd 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:41:41 +0000, Harri Roadcat wrote:

When I first started lifing in Tiger's howse I gotz to observe all of da
kitties that lifed dere. Tiger allez ampressed me as a gentlemencan, and
as being brave and strong. He was a furry good kitty an I will miss him.

Harri

Tiger was indeed a brafe mancat. I rememfur when we was lookin fur
winking collars for our winks-to-be an we went on a adventure to find
them. We made a long journey that was furry scary an dangerous at times,
but Tiger had da courage to keep going. Him an me had to help each offur
all da time, an him never let me down.

An him loved his wink, Mme. Anais, furry furry much. Him was prolly mine
bestest friend, an I will miss him.

Be happy, Tiger, and enjoy the health and strength and vitality that you
are experiencing at da Rainbow Bridge.

Your good buddy,
Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Old October 23rd 10, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

My bruther in paw Tiger was the heart of this communitie for me. We
miss him effury day.

Lucy, sitting very close to Chester
Old October 23rd 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I lufft heow Tiger lufft yu Anaïs.
It wuz sutsh uh plasure tu lurk at yur konfurrsashunz tugedder.
Gone, but nottid furrgotten.

--
Pitô.ônya