Rememburring unknown RB kitties and bitties

Old October 23rd 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Rememburring unknown RB kitties and bitties

Spring says manny kitties are borned in da out beclaws bad, bad
hoomins let them in da out when dey moofed houses or apart-munts. So
kiities met each other, da ones dat liffed, and DEY had more
kitties.Dey hadded to eet garbudge and burds and wormies and bad bad
fuzs full of buggies.
Kitties borned in da out nevvfur gedt gudgud fudz or teds or noffink.
Dey dye reel yung.
HISS on hoomins who letted dis happun! I an yung, not effen too,
butted I am wise and I say wee shudd rember dem all. Poor kitties and
bitties!
Maggie May and other kitties are helpink to heel dare harts at da RB
effen now.
Spring

( Spring was born in a house up for sale because of the recession. Her
humans abandoned her mother when they left, but a window was still
open so Spring's mother could hunt for food. Spring was found by good
people when she was 10 weeks old, and she still doesn't 100% trust the
race of humans who abandoned her mother. )
Old October 23rd 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Spring says manny kitties are borned in da out beclaws bad, bad
hoomins let them in da out when dey moofed houses or apart-munts. So
kiities met each other, da ones dat liffed, and DEY had more
kitties.Dey hadded to eet garbudge and burds and wormies and bad bad
fuzs full of buggies.
Kitties borned in da out nevvfur gedt gudgud fudz or teds or noffink.
Dey dye reel yung.
HISS on hoomins who letted dis happun! I an yung, not effen too,
butted I am wise and I say wee shudd rember dem all. Poor kitties and
bitties!
Maggie May and other kitties are helpink to heel dare harts at da RB
effen now.
Spring

Fank yew Spring fur diz poast.
We hisspit on awl da hoomins hoo let deez badbad fings happen. Dey wudnt
dayre dreem uff leeving uh d*g behind wen dey move, sew why dew dey dew
deeze badbad fings tew bitties n cats? Shayme on dem. Dey wil answur fur
deze bad fing in da afturlyfe, ai gnow dat fur shur. mrrrrrrrrrrrt on
dem.!!
Bwess da hartz uff doze hoo tayke dem in n kare fur dem n luv dem n gib dem
gud fudz, warmf n komfurt Wee r sew gwad dere are kitties wike Maggy May n
uther kitties hoo help deeze pore souls harts at
The Bridge.
Wee hab uh 2 wunnerful hoomins hoo tayle gudgud kare uf usses, gib usses gud
fudz , n luv uss, keep usses warm n pway wif usses, n wee r sew bwezzed tew
hab dem.
Luvs
Mosey for hiz famlee.
--sadd fur da bitties n cats n madd at doze meen hoominz.

( Spring was born in a house up for sale because of the recession. Her
humans abandoned her mother when they left, but a window was still
open so Spring's mother could hunt for food. Spring was found by good
people when she was 10 weeks old, and she still doesn't 100% trust the
race of humans who abandoned her mother. )

Kyla he Shame on them for abandoning their mother and I don't blame
Spring for not trusting the humans at all
They will answer for it in the next life. I believe that with all my heart.

Mosey sends Spring a comforting *nosepoink* and telz hur Yoo gnow hab uh
gud hoomin hoo luvz yew.
Yew r sew blezzed tew hab hym. Puuuuuuuurrs tew yer famlee

Old October 27th 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der iz lotza bandoned beingz, diz iz why dat furzt name iz kalled so dat
baste knowz we know anna care abowt dem, OEJ