A Candle for Phantom

Old October 24th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Default A Candle for Phantom

While he died 1-1/2 years ago I think of him often when the Jellicle
Ball Rolls around.

Misty, in Loving Memory of her twin brother, Timari's Black Phantom,
House of Ruskin [ aka Phantom, the Black Panther].
Old October 24th 10, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Sylvia M"

"Little Kitty"

On Oct 23, 9:21 pm, Bobcat
While he died 1-1/2 years ago I think of him often when the Jellicle
Ball Rolls around.

Misty, in Loving Memory of her twin brother, Timari's Black Phantom,
House of Ruskin [ aka Phantom, the Black Panther].

Meowmie sez we know how yew feel. Gretchen Marie is gone five years
already and we still feelz her here with us. This is eggzactly the
right time fur rmembering all the kitteez and hoomins we've known
throo the years--almost twenty in rpc and rpcc Meowmy thinks.

Little Kitty and Mowmie Arlene
---------
Ah yesss, GM!
She's up there with Dyna neow.

Anti Sylvia

Me too says Mosey's Mommy Kyla Our 19 year old kitty Mutt went to RB in 2007
at the age of 19 and Moseys Sister Molly, was a bitty, when she fell off our
roof n broke herself in 2002
She would have been 8 now. We've had over 30 kitties over our 34 years, and
we miss them all
I have a bad case of MMS and am going to bed to cry for awhile. I am so
sorry for all your losses.
tears falling

Old October 24th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 23, 10:21*pm, Bobcat wrote:
While he died 1-1/2 years ago I think of him often when the Jellicle
Ball Rolls around.

Misty, in Loving Memory of her twin brother, Timari's Black Phantom,
House of Ruskin [ aka Phantom, the Black Panther].

They claim those places in our hearts forever and I think that's much
more of a blessing than a curse. Who would trade a pain-free life
with one which had no love in it?

Melissa

Phantom, wee saloot yu!

Mietze