Ping Gramby n Stormmee

Old October 25th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Default Ping Gramby n Stormmee

Wee habbnt seed yerownselfz fur uhwile n r wurried dat yew boff r umkay.
Meowmie Kyla snet yew eech uh e-mayle azking iffen yew boff wur umkay, butt
nebber gotted uh reply.
Owr howze iz purring n praying dat yew r boff umkay
Luv
Mosey fur hiz hoam

Old October 25th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We are fine, just had a mandatory meeting we had to attend for business.
Will get back to posting soon. I have a sinus thing going on and fell like
leftover jello pudding.

Old October 25th 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Mosey and Meowy thank da Gramby for stopping by to say things about
business things and suggest some chicken soup for your sinus thingy and
hope you get feeling better soon. yeUP. Mrrrrrrrrt on sinus things.
We miss you both .

Old October 26th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 24, 9:06*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We are fine, just had a mandatory meeting we had to attend for business.
Will get back to posting soon. *I have a sinus thing going on and fell like
leftover jello pudding."Mosey =^;;^=" wrote in message

Wee habbnt seed yerownselfz fur uhwile n r wurried dat yew boff r umkay..
Meowmie Kyla snet yew eech uh e-mayle azking iffen yew boff wur umkay,
butt nebber gotted uh reply.
Owr howze iz purring n praying dat yew r boff umkay
Luv
Mosey fur hiz hoam- Hide quoted text -

Messij fur Grambys clowder kitteez, Miz Pigwet an awla dem: Dis
awkerred to miine meowmie sew ai gno wat tew dew.
Itted weekwires wotz ob meowing an purrrng an marching on da chest an
tummy an da sioness wil go aweigh. Ohkayshunly yew mite heer da
saound ob a wee widdl kittee myewing insyde da meowmie wen she twying
to breethe. Ai wooked fur dis teensy kittee menny tymez butted nebber
saw itted. It weft wif da sioness sew it wuz pawbly a bayby sioness.
Do gnot gibbup. Yoo wil kyurr hur.
MeOwy
Old October 26th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I layz wiff my20 pound body on herown chest and her
sayz it helpz when her koffz so I iz doing my part ta help herself.

Old October 27th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Datz sew gud uff yew OT. yeUP Mosey, praowd uff hiz furend.

Hihi diz iz O T anna I layz wiff my20 pound body on herown chest and her
sayz it helpz when her koffz so I iz doing my part ta help herself.

"MeOwy" On Oct 24, 9:06 pm, "Granby" We are fine, just had a mandatory
[...]

ping Gramby Kyla =^..^=[_5_] Cat anecdotes 2 August 16th 10 04:07 AM
ping gramby Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 2 July 16th 10 12:40 AM
Ping Gramby Mosey `=`^..^`=` Cat community 5 May 14th 09 03:23 AM
OT Ping Stormmee Granby Cat anecdotes 3 February 13th 09 11:46 PM
Ping Gramby Kyla =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 May 10th 08 01:20 AM