Merri Kissmouse!

Old December 18th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Merri Kissmouse!

On Dec 17, 8:41*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Shez starin at it now. *Wez all gots a little lump in dere. *I knows da lump
grows cause Iz got here wif Cash and its our third time watchin the stocking
get fat as meowmie feeds it.

Auntie Mabel got a little scaredy so wez told her, is growing *good* stuff
an we kant touch until is all growed. *Jes watch it get fatter. *On da Day
that is so gud, you even wants to kiss a mouse, we gets gudies. *Even tha 2
foots gets gudies!

Iz sad though. *Auntie Mabel is 10, mebbe 12 an never saw dis? *Iz glad shez
here. *Now she can have fun wif us.

Daisy-Chan, the Magnifiscent!

"Granby" wrote in message

Hihi diz iz Miz Piglett anna I iz proud ofv u for not tellink da sekret of
Kissamouse to da new arrifal.
"cshenk" wrote in message
m...
Meowmie got a tree again! *Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but
they tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. *Dez put plastic
unner it incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da
tree.

Anna Sekret Santa sent a tube to ME! *Daisy-Chan! *Dez boxes wif pretty
paper all over and wez knows wez get to play wif de paper once dat
special day comes.

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. *3 for the 2 foots and 1
fur Cash and me. *Now dez 6. *Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to
stay longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.- Hide quoted text -

Dis iss mine furry furst Kissamouse awso. Itted eggziting, wotz ob
tishoo paypr an wibbun an bockses.
An sumfing fwum Sekrit Santa!
Sew wunnerful.
MeOwy, purrrng
Old December 19th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

wee ugree wiff yew OEJ n hoap Anti Carol n yew awl gitz yer kardz sune.
Luvz, n Merry Kissamouse,
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla

i swearz diz willz be beri funfun fur allursefz spekalee da two footz, OEJ
"cshenk"

Old December 24th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"cshenk" wrote

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. 3 for the 2 foots and 1
fur Cash and me. Now dez 6. Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to
stay longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.

Update! Wez home wif our 2foots again after a wunerful party! While wez
away, Meowmie fed dem stockings. Aunti Mabel caught on a bit anna said to
me 'I bet dey has BONES and GOODIES in dere!'. Cash an I jus smiled. Mai
own smells nicely of nip (an gots lots of mouse shaped bulges).

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old December 24th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we haz hadda stokinz inna pazt, diz year we juzt moztlee getted da gudeez a
little atta time beclawz owrz kompurtmint haz no where fura stockinz... i
thinkz diz a dezign flaw da hoominz made when dey made diz itti bitti
kompurtmint, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote

Old December 25th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Wez just opened everything up. My but that stocking was fed well! yuP!
Mine was full of nip toys anna da Sekret Santa sent me effen more toys!
I'z got treats too!

Aunti Mabel was jus standing dere in awe! Food and toys and BONES fur dem
boff! anna big bag of ducky treets anna bag of venison treats! Den she
showed us all our Kiss a mouse dinner. OHHH!

Wez got 2 whole pig hearts chopped up anna big bowl of piggy blud. Wez gets
Ducky stock for noonerz wif bits of ducky in dere too! Iz even gotz salmon
kibble fur breakyfast! Iz not allowed even da gud kibble too often but dis
is a special day.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Oh, dey 2foots gotta lots of toys too.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
we haz hadda stokinz inna pazt, diz year we juzt moztlee getted da gudeez
a little atta time beclawz owrz kompurtmint haz no where fura stockinz...
i thinkz diz a dezign flaw da hoominz made when dey made diz itti bitti
kompurtmint, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote

Kissmouse Kardz Granby Cat community 1 December 18th 07 11:43 AM
Purry Kissmouse Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 3 December 26th 04 08:35 AM