Tribewt tu Zachary, Howse of Ricketts

Old October 23rd 03, 04:49 AM
Miss Violette

We are very sad fur your loss, Miss Violette, who puts herown paws around
OEJ as she begins to sob
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message ...
Clarence nervously steps forward
*sniffle* Umm, itz ownlee too weeks tudae dat my littall bruffur (by
erdopshun), Zachary went tu da Brij. Me anna my Meowmie miss him
terriballee - Meowmie still cryes efurry nite anna sew doo I (

Zachary kaym tu uz wen hee woz seffen weeks olled anna he woz tiny. Hee

groo
bigga dan mee in da enned! Hee liekt to stae indaws wif Meowmie anna wotch
da teevee. He orlwaes smiled anna he orlwaes kuddalled up wif Meowmie in
bedd at nite anna woke her up in da mornin by bashin her on her noze or
sittin on her hed!

Zachary anna mee liekt tu plae toogeffur anna snuggall up toogeffur to
sleep - da howse iz sew emptee anna lownlee wiffowt him.

Hiz parsin on woz suddern anna unnikspektid anna weez (me and Meowmie)

still
ror furrom ar furry big anna furry fluffee loss.

Fangu orl furry mutch *sniffle*

Clarence steps back, head bowed

---

Old October 23rd 03, 06:14 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
We are very sad fur your loss, Miss Violette, who puts herown paws around
OEJ as she begins to sob

Fangu, I ze no dat OEJ woz a furry furry gud furrend ov Zacharys anna I no
he liekt her furry mutch too.

Clarence

---