Bonnie has given me a numb bum

Old April 22nd 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Bonnie has given me a numb bum

I sit when I'm using the PC on an old ottoman my mum gave me when she
moved after dad died. Over the years (It's ancient) the cover for the
foam pad has fallen apart- I keep meaning to get some material and re-
cover it but usually just shove the foam pad on top since the
alternative is sitting on wood and getting a numb bum.

Bonnie has pulled the foam pad onto the bedroom floor and decided it's
her bed so she's curled up on it and I don't have the heart to shover
her off it so she's curled up snug, warm and comfortable...and my
backside is going to sleep!

Cats-1 Hoomins-0

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 22nd 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Lesley wrote:
I sit when I'm using the PC on an old ottoman my mum gave me when she
moved after dad died. Over the years (It's ancient) the cover for the
foam pad has fallen apart- I keep meaning to get some material and re-
cover it but usually just shove the foam pad on top since the
alternative is sitting on wood and getting a numb bum.

Bonnie has pulled the foam pad onto the bedroom floor and decided it's
her bed so she's curled up on it and I don't have the heart to shover
her off it so she's curled up snug, warm and comfortable...and my
backside is going to sleep!

Cats-1 Hoomins-0

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

It didn't take her long to discover who is in charge. :-)
--
Adrian
Old April 22nd 12, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Apr 22, 2:00*pm, Adrian wrote:

It didn't take her long to discover who is in charge. :-)

Sarsi is in charge we all know this then Bonnie then Dave then guess
who is at the bottom of the pile?

Lesley

Bottom of the Pile Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Yay Bonnie! Cheryl[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 December 22nd 10 02:54 PM
My nose is numb! Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 7th 05 10:17 PM
Bonnie - the PP Bev Cat anecdotes 2 January 24th 05 02:40 PM
I know this is Bonnie!! Bev Cat anecdotes 4 March 20th 04 03:51 PM
Bonnie!! Bev Cat anecdotes 15 November 5th 03 06:08 PM