Ping, Will in New Haven

Old May 31st 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping, Will in New Haven

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantz ta askz urselfz sumphin Unkle Bill. Kud u
sendz da gramby a pikture of wascal for Piglet. Piglet iz too bashful to
askz. NOW PIGLET don u hit myown head, u knowz u wantz a pikture of Wascal.
I haz one of Harri by da puter and u wantz one of Wascal.

Old May 31st 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 30, 8:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantz ta askz urselfz sumphin Unkle Bill. Kud u
sendz da gramby a pikture of wascal for Piglet. Piglet iz too bashful to
askz. NOW PIGLET don u hit myown head, u knowz u wantz a pikture of Wascal.
I haz one of Harri by da puter and u wantz one of Wascal.

I will see if Wascal's daddy Bruce has a picture. If not, I will try
to get one. I don't have a camera right now and Micki, who used to be
a hobby photographer, hasn't unpacked hers since we moved here, a
couple of years ago. But we will manage something.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a picture of a friend.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 31st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

There's nothing wrong with wanting a picture of a friend.

Certainly not. OT, you need to meow at your hoomin - we needz to figger
out a way to get a pikchoor of yourown handsome self online.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 31st 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Seez whut himself sayz Piglet. I tole u dat. O T feeling very proud at the
moment. Piglet glareing at him for being such an... about it all.

Old May 31st 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I finkz gramby mite send sum to Unkle Serge to putted
on hiz website. Her jus got one da ofther day herslfz likez wif me and
willow asleepz in da chair.

Old May 31st 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I finkz gramby mite send sum to Unkle Serge to putted
on hiz website. Her jus got one da ofther day herslfz likez wif me and
willow asleepz in da chair.

Dat sounz like a good one to put online.

Harri
Old May 31st 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Weez fout itselfz was a gud one. Now herself haz to catch Piglet and get a
good onez of her. I guezz we iz gonna haz ta make gramby turn off da
puter, it is startin to storm here and dey sayz i will be a bad onez.

We is alreadi in da kage in da hall and her didn't haff to make uz go dere.
Piglet being a bit skiddish by now.