Sumonez call da sheriffz

Old June 9th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sumonez call da sheriffz

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumonez needz ta kall da sheriffz. Da gramby kumbed
home diz day from her miniz bakation. Her gotted diz fing kalled a
"furminatorz". It stole furrz frum allof uz. We gotted seferl brushez anna
kombz but none of dem work for all of uz. Diz fing it stealink furrz, long
and shortz from all of uz.

Old June 9th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumonez needz ta kall da sheriffz. Da gramby kumbed
home diz day from her miniz bakation. Her gotted diz fing kalled a
"furminatorz". It stole furrz frum allof uz. We gotted seferl brushez anna
kombz but none of dem work for all of uz. Diz fing it stealink furrz, long
and shortz from all of uz.

OT, jus make sure dat yourz hoomin duzn't put all da furz dey steal from
you in one place. I dun't rememfur zactly who it was, but someone on dis
newsgroup said a while ago dat if too much furs get put in one place da
furs will condense and form anuffer kitty!
Old June 9th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh my gudnez, dat is horizable. Afterz her uzed dat fingie on all ofuz, her
hadz a big wal mart bag full of furz, and it was paked tight. Willow who
isn't sure yet about the furminator.

I never saw so much fur come off the cats in my life. Willow looks a full
pound of so smaller and Piglet is happy. She has short hair but THICK.

Lee, go buy your own, I won't be selling this one to you.

Old June 9th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:18:25 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumonez needz ta kall da sheriffz. Da gramby kumbed
home diz day from her miniz bakation. Her gotted diz fing kalled a
"furminatorz". It stole furrz frum allof uz. We gotted seferl brushez anna
kombz but none of dem work for all of uz. Diz fing it stealink furrz, long
and shortz from all of uz.

Don't wurry bowt dis. Mine hooman combs me efurry day wif a metal
comb an when I iz sheddink mine furz, he gets a HOOGE ball of furz
frum me! But den he trowz it away!! Now DAT mus be illegal!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/9/2008 1:24:04 PM
Old June 9th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hee shud hav it spun intu nittin yarn, den nit yu uh blankie frum yur
sofsof furz.
Lotza wuul shopz kud kunnekt him wiff uh spinner, ur sel hym a spinnin
weel.
HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

.. .

Old June 9th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Pssssst Mme. Anaïs, iz der any truf to dat fing bout a bunchez of furrz ken
grow anofther cat? We got nuff of dem here and don wan no morez. Piglet
who is yowling abou it being warm but still lays in the sun in the window.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:18:25 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumonez needz ta kall da sheriffz. Da gramby kumbed
home diz day from her miniz bakation. Her gotted diz fing kalled a
"furminatorz". It stole furrz frum allof uz. We gotted seferl brushez
anna
kombz but none of dem work for all of uz. Diz fing it stealink furrz,
long
and shortz from all of uz.

Don't wurry bowt dis. Mine hooman combs me efurry day wif a metal
comb an when I iz sheddink mine furz, he gets a HOOGE ball of furz
frum me! But den he trowz it away!! Now DAT mus be illegal!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old June 9th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby won do dat. Her seed a sweeter made out of animalz fur oncest and
didn't like da feel of itself. It just didn't feel rite to her. Betted it
wud smell like animalz when itelf gotted wet. Nice sugestionz dough. Her
didz make a pillow onc wif da hairz from a dog anna a cat for when a dog
hadz ta haff surgeriez dough. Thout it mift make da sik one feelz better
when away from homez at da TED plaze.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
Hee shud hav it spun intu nittin yarn, den nit yu uh blankie frum yur
sofsof furz.
Lotza wuul shopz kud kunnekt him wiff uh spinner, ur sel hym a spinnin
weel.
HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

.. .

Old June 9th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 9, 10:45*am, "Granby" wrote:
Oh my gudnez, dat is horizable. *Afterz her uzed dat fingie on all ofuz, her
hadz a big wal mart bag full of furz, and it was paked tight. Willow who
isn't sure yet about the furminator.

I never saw so much fur come off the cats in my life. *Willow looks a full
pound of so smaller and Piglet is happy. *She has short hair but THICK.

I betted shee wooks furry, furry nise dat weigh. My ownself, I haff
furry short furz an diss iz a gud tim ub yeer for dat.

--
Wascal

"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna sumonez needz ta kall da sheriffz. *Da gramby kumbed
home diz day from her miniz bakation. *Her gotted diz fing kalled a
"furminatorz". *It stole furrz frum allof uz. *We gotted seferl brushez
anna
kombz but none of dem work for all of uz. *Diz fing it stealink furrz,
long
and shortz from all of uz.

OT, jus make sure dat yourz hoomin duzn't put all da furz dey steal from
you in one place. I dun't rememfur zactly who it was, but someone on dis
newsgroup said a while ago dat if too much furs get put in one place da
furs will condense and form anuffer kitty!- Hide quoted text -

Old June 9th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The cats all look good, I had enough fur on me to qualify as a cat. When I
ran the sweeper, I got to canister cups full of hair and it is still
floating around the room. I am considering a grooming table for this job.
They didn't exactly cooperate for me to do this. There are not many
gadgets I like but this one was worth the many toonas.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:45 am, "Granby" wrote:
Oh my gudnez, dat is horizable. Afterz her uzed dat fingie on all ofuz,
her
hadz a big wal mart bag full of furz, and it was paked tight. Willow who
isn't sure yet about the furminator.

I never saw so much fur come off the cats in my life. Willow looks a full
pound of so smaller and Piglet is happy. She has short hair but THICK.

I betted shee wooks furry, furry nise dat weigh. My ownself, I haff
furry short furz an diss iz a gud tim ub yeer for dat.

--
Wascal

Lee, go buy your own, I won't be selling this one to you."Harri Roadcat"

Old June 9th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Monday 09 June 2008 10:45, Granby wrote:

I never saw so much fur come off the cats in my life. Willow looks a
full
pound of so smaller

Ah, Unca Fred wants ta gnow ifn you'll come offer an werk on
hisownself. He firures ifn Willow looks a pound or so smaller, it
should be guud fur 30 or 35 pounds uv his fluffiness. (Cinnamon rolling
his eyes).

Ennyway Fred iz doin alright since he mooved usses tu owr new,
temporary hom. He has gone down 4 notches on hisownself's belt from
ridin bicycle an cuttin out between meal snacks, well mostly,... some.

I'z stayin quite svelt mysownself and Fred just uses an ordinary cat
brush on me. We'z both trying to werk on my matted furrs. I like it
sometimes, butt as they get looser and hanging by fewer hairs it can
start to hurt wen da brush pulls on dem. I tell Fred tu be kareful and
he usually gets it right, mostly,... sum.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

Who can call me hot? Jessijes Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 03:20 PM
[OT] Last Call.... Pat Cat anecdotes 14 November 20th 06 06:40 PM
The Call Marina Cat anecdotes 12 January 2nd 06 03:44 AM
Does your cat come when you call it? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 21 November 16th 05 11:54 AM
What do you call?? Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 22 April 4th 04 04:57 AM