New Years Eve Party

Old December 31st 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default New Years Eve Party

Piglet goes to MeOwy. I unnerstan why u brout da monitorz but 'Melia fout of
dat too. Cee da speakerz in each korner, Well dem iz konected to diz bos u
kan put in ur pocket. It will buzz anna bibrate if dem needs u. Cidez dat I
will be here wiff dem anna Wascal will be here some of the time to help
watch anna lots of other kitties will be glad to help. Dem will neffer be
komplette alonez No u go out and lay in da warm sun and sand. She gibez dem
eachez a hug and sendz dem on dere way.

Old December 31st 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 30, 8:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet goes to MeOwy. I unnerstan why u brout da monitorz but 'Melia fout of
dat too. Cee da speakerz in each korner, Well dem iz konected to diz bos u
kan put in ur pocket. It will buzz anna bibrate if dem needs u. Cidez dat I
will be here wiff dem anna Wascal will be here some of the time to help
watch anna lots of other kitties will be glad to help. Dem will neffer be
komplette alonez No u go out and lay in da warm sun and sand. She gibez dem
eachez a hug and sendz dem on dere way.

O fangyu Piglet..i wil put dem in da pokkits ob da ayprun i awwayz
ware gnow dat i am a wyf an muvver.
Dese pokkitz hab gotted sew full ob fings. i can put da krikkitz out
an den put da bos in dere.
Sew gnice to tayk a sunny sunbaff.
MeOwy, zzzzzzzzzzz
Old January 1st 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Piglet goes to MeOwy. I unnerstan why u brout da monitorz but 'Melia fout
of
dat too. Cee da speakerz in each korner, Well dem iz konected to diz bos u
kan put in ur pocket. It will buzz anna bibrate if dem needs u. Cidez dat
I will be here wiff dem anna Wascal will be here some of the time to help
watch anna lots of other kitties will be glad to help. Dem will neffer be
komplette alonez No u go out and lay in da warm sun and sand. She gibez
dem eachez a hug and sendz dem on dere way.

Oh, hugz, wee wuv dem...yeUP
Mosey sez Fangu awl fur waching Mayzy n Tygur fur usses. wee reely
uhpreesheeayte et..yeUP
den he gwabz hiz wifekitty MeOwy
bai hur bootiful paw, n dey hed daown da beech tew uh seekloodud spot tew
lai in da sun
Az dey git komfy tew lai en da sun, Mosey ternz tew MeOwy n sez "ai wuvz
yew moar dan yew gnow mai sweet wife n ai m sew gead we gotted winked n den
wint tew da Moon, n den udoptud dem liddle kyootiez. Wee hab sutch nise
frendz hoo luvz usses n kare ubaowt usses, n dey luv owr liddle bittiew
tew...awwww , int lyfe grand? He gibz MeOwy uh wet luving *nosepoink*, n
den dey snuggle upp en da nise, warm sand...boff vury happee..".wook at
doze klowds,,,dey wook wike hartz.....dee jay voo? sez Mosey. Dey boff
smyle bigbig .

Old January 1st 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 1, 12:30*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Itted awl sew grand..dat wemynz me, soon yoo wil be a grandpa
in a fyoo munfs. It shud be a gud yeer. *nosepoink* {{hug}}
MeOwy

to the party Stormmmee Cat community 49 November 15th 09 01:17 PM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM